Watering Schedule Ebb and Flow

So, I am in the boat with all the other's who can't figure out the right schedule. I just want to know what all of you are doing with your grows. I'm in week 5 and the ladies are 10 inches. Currently, I'm flooding twice a day for 15 minutes...

I saw a post that said most people are flooding 6 to 8 times a day.. I'd just like a ballpark that can help me get close.

Thanks

what medium? that makes a big difference.

i read here on 420 that the whole tray sould be filled and drained within 15 mins or less.

i use hydroton flooded every 2.5 hours for 8 mins during the day with one 4 min quickie during the night. i grow hydro outside tho- so my temps get much higher than indoor would, thus the shorter interval. i dont want the roots to dry out when its 90+.

should be around 4-6 times a day your medium will determine that, the more water it holds the less u need to do and how much your babies use i would go in one day check ever 2 hrs see how dry your medium is set a time for then and so on tell u find about what is right for u

I'm in 6 inch rockwook cubes on top of hydroton. So, my timer only allows for 15 minute segments. Think I should get one that does smaller increments?
THanks again guys.

ALSO and important factor, I am using 2 90 led ufo's, so the heat is easily controlled. I am between 78 and 80 and running co2, so it's supposedly an ok temp.

Back
Top Bottom