Room Temperature -78 to 80
Solution Temperature -65 to 69
Room Square Footage - 900
Pests - Not anymore
sickly_outside_mendo.jpg
WP_20130827_011.jpg
WP_20130827_006.jpg
WP_20130826_023.jpg

Re: HELP!!! leaves drooping down badly on 3 big plants ebb flow n grow hydro grow

If anyone could please help or give some input it would be greatly appreciated!! what had happened was..hose burst in my veg room few days ago knocked out power and lights plants were stuck on a fill cycle over night aprox 10 hours...the mendo purple was the first to be completly droopy the my larger hawaiin kush and romulan started to do the same, worried of nute lockout i drained and flushed with water then added clearex by botanicare and was going to continue this for another day or two and then do a day or two flush with liquid karma heard it helps sickly plants...anyone know if this is what i shold be doing or???

Re: HELP!!! leaves drooping down badly on 3 big plants ebb flow n grow hydro grow

eeek thats some bad wilting! looks like root rot , whatever it is ,im 100% sure its something with the roots.

man i know right!? what a bummer i guess i am lucky that they all didnt end up like these ones, just 3, which still really sucks haha. any advice?

So you say your soil plants got stuck in the full cycle, for 10 hours... So no lights and flooded roots for 10 hours... This is serious, luckily the photoperiod isn't too disrupted. Im assuming you did a flush already with PHd balanced water (as it seems you may have over fertilized) your plants for 10 hours.. You can also try spraying the leafs with a little water (you can add fertz in the water) and spray that on the whole leaf system. If your plants don't improve then your gonna have to do something drastic, I don't know if the were filled with just water for those 10 hours or water with fertz in it. But I'd hope it was plain water and if It wasn't do a flushhhh with PH water. Simple to clear out the potential build up.

I assume you did this.

Continued:

I see you did flush! So hopefully that wilting has improved? Again the foliar spray would be a good idea if your leafs started getting dry. The best we can do is hope I suppose. Let us know what's up with those 3 bro.

kinda hard to make it out clearly, but this is what happened. Mid flush i had to pull the ROM out(the one in the 3 gal hydro bucket) because it was just getting worse and worse. i trimmed off pretty much 50% or more of her, which i think helped save it. now as for the otehr one on the right, the hawaiin kush, before i could get to my room and trim it (which i planned on doing and flushing for one more day) my damn brother had already pulled it out and stuck it in dirt. now not a bad plan but i wanted to flush for another day and see what happened, now i cant put it back in a hydro bucket, shit. shes coming back pretty good too. the third is the mendo purps whom again got put in dirt before i had a chance to trim dead leaves off, shes pretty much toast, one sign of life and i plan on taking it for a clone. for the rom and hawaiin depending on how they look in a week i might just throw em in my room to flower and see if they bud anything, pretty much my only option its about to get too cold where i am at outside. really shitty cuz these were my two biggest girls, expected a good yield from each! FML.

kinda hard to make it out clearly, but this is what happened. Mid flush i had to pull the ROM out(the one in the 3 gal hydro bucket) because it was just getting worse and worse. i trimmed off pretty much 50% or more of her, which i think helped save it. now as for the otehr one on the right, the hawaiin kush, before i could get to my room and trim it (which i planned on doing and flushing for one more day) my damn brother had already pulled it out and stuck it in dirt. now not a bad plan but i wanted to flush for another day and see what happened, now i cant put it back in a hydro bucket, shit. shes coming back pretty good too. the third is the mendo purps whom again got put in dirt before i had a chance to trim dead leaves off, shes pretty much toast, one sign of life and i plan on taking it for a clone. for the rom and hawaiin depending on how they look in a week i might just throw em in my room to flower and see if they bud anything, pretty much my only option its about to get too cold where i am at outside. really shitty cuz these were my two biggest girls, expected a good yield from each! FML.

Sucks dude... I have two girls that fucked up and it's been over two months veg, I did the strip thing too and I think it saved one of my plants but my other is just looking hurt..

It sucks cuz you lost yield from a stupid hardware freak accident. I put mine thru hell with spider mites >_> fml.

If anyone could please help or give some input it would be greatly appreciated!! what had happened was..hose burst in my veg room few days ago knocked out power and lights plants were stuck on a fill cycle over night aprox 10 hours...the mendo purple was the first to be completly droopy the my larger hawaiin kush and romulan started to do the same, worried of nute lockout i drained and flushed with water then added clearex by botanicare and was going to continue this for another day or two and then do a day or two flush with liquid karma heard it helps sickly plants...anyone know if this is what i shold be doing or???

I'd say defitenitly oxygen starvationshoot em with some Co2 and or fill the water chamber with ice cubes.

OUchh Voltom poor girl!! yup spider mites will fuck you up npo doubt i had to deal with them too actually just a few weeks ago! wasnt fun nor easy, but theyre gone now and im glad about that anyway haha. just gotta keep up on it with constant sprays which is a bitch but oh well i guess. thats why next time i think ive decided to start from seed haha.

What happened? Dude I just killed one plant I vegged for two months:(, (the one in that pic) is now gone. I did spray and I think I did get rid of em but the ladies lost alot of vigor during the battle......

You don't think I got mites from day one? They were clones from a dispensary and to my shock I DID see a review about my club with a guy complaining about his clones having spider mites. Needless to say, I never knew such a small bug could fuck my shit up

What happened? Dude I just killed one plant I vegged for two months:(, (the one in that pic) is now gone. I did spray and I think I did get rid of em but the ladies lost alot of vigor during the battle......

You don't think I got mites from day one? They were clones from a dispensary and to my shock I DID see a review about my club with a guy complaining about his clones having spider mites. Needless to say, I never knew such a small bug could fuck my shit up

Ahhhh fuckk Voltrom thats a sad story my dude sorry to hear it! been there tho lost plenty thus far haha. what happened?! what did you spray with?? spray lights off? thats a big plant you had and if youre just now noticing mites i think it is more likely they came recently..but i cant be sure i am super new to this and had mites for the first time as well, i know that they were on my clones when i picked them up, i was just to naive and stupid to know any better so got them anyway and they did there thing and a couple weeks later every one of my girls looked fucked upp bigg time so i had to do some spraying. from what i hear they never really go away for good you can just control them, and also if you wanna take care of the problem for real you have to get the serious shit, stuff id rather not talk about ha, but thats the only thing that works for sure, those organics and neem oils realyt just repel them rather kill them. so now i alternate sprays like twice a weeks between neem and this organic and well, this other that i wont mention. only used that once tho! Anyway yea those fucker hatch ebvery 3 days and become immune to whatever you hit em with last, thats why you gotta change it up. im gonna use mighty wash next week thats supposed to work too.
to check you clones next time just look for the dots on the top of the leave then underneath you can see their tiny webs the little bastards.

Ahhhh fuckk Voltrom thats a sad story my dude sorry to hear it! been there tho lost plenty thus far haha. what happened?! what did you spray with?? spray lights off? thats a big plant you had and if youre just now noticing mites i think it is more likely they came recently..but i cant be sure i am super new to this and had mites for the first time as well, i know that they were on my clones when i picked them up, i was just to naive and stupid to know any better so got them anyway and they did there thing and a couple weeks later every one of my girls looked fucked upp bigg time so i had to do some spraying. from what i hear they never really go away for good you can just control them, and also if you wanna take care of the problem for real you have to get the serious shit, stuff id rather not talk about ha, but thats the only thing that works for sure, those organics and neem oils realyt just repel them rather kill them. so now i alternate sprays like twice a weeks between neem and this organic and well, this other that i wont mention. only used that once tho! Anyway yea those fucker hatch ebvery 3 days and become immune to whatever you hit em with last, thats why you gotta change it up. im gonna use mighty wash next week thats supposed to work too.
to check you clones next time just look for the dots on the top of the leave then underneath you can see their tiny webs the little bastards.

Nast fuckers, I did several sprays and even DUNKED the ladies fully in water. I think I might have got mites from another plant I brought into my grow environment but idk... I've for a long time noticed these spots on my leafs but I thought that was from heat stress or some shit. But it turns out SEVERAL weeks later it was mites and I was getting severe damage. .. I think it stunted my growth dude. It was a pain to throw out my girl. She had many nodes and preflowers. I beamed her with high intensity blue spectrum (7k bulb). It really made the plants dense and small. But I think the fact that I had mites and that my plant was super small and leafy made an environment for them to thrive. There was so many nooks an small leafs there just wasn't no way I could get em all. (I felt)...

Lol you try a secret ingredient bro? What did you piss in a bottle and spray it? Lolol. I got rid of mites on my other girl by putting a plastic bag completely airtight on her. The moisture stayed in that bag for three days and it must have raped the mites. But now my only hydro girl has no roots and is stressing. I'm just sitting here waiting for roots... Don't even know if I should just toss it. I pretty much gave up and I'm more interesting in flowering this girl I have outside. In fact my experience in dwc has been difficult. I'm thinking of a total redesign. Because roots in straight up water in itself prevents many issues. . Erg I'm just made at all the nutes and ph down I wasted.

Nast fuckers, I did several sprays and even DUNKED the ladies fully in water. I think I might have got mites from another plant I brought into my grow environment but idk... I've for a long time noticed these spots on my leafs but I thought that was from heat stress or some shit. But it turns out SEVERAL weeks later it was mites and I was getting severe damage. .. I think it stunted my growth dude. It was a pain to throw out my girl. She had many nodes and preflowers. I beamed her with high intensity blue spectrum (7k bulb). It really made the plants dense and small. But I think the fact that I had mites and that my plant was super small and leafy made an environment for them to thrive. There was so many nooks an small leafs there just wasn't no way I could get em all. (I felt)...

Lol you try a secret ingredient bro? What did you piss in a bottle and spray it? Lolol. I got rid of mites on my other girl by putting a plastic bag completely airtight on her. The moisture stayed in that bag for three days and it must have raped the mites. But now my only hydro girl has no roots and is stressing. I'm just sitting here waiting for roots... Don't even know if I should just toss it. I pretty much gave up and I'm more interesting in flowering this girl I have outside. In fact my experience in dwc has been difficult. I'm thinking of a total redesign. Because roots in straight up water in itself prevents many issues. . Erg I'm just made at all the nutes and ph down I wasted.

hahah nah no secret ingredient i wish, had to resort to that floramite:/ got the job done...or so i fucking thought!! been over a month since a sign of any and this morning i checked a mendo purps that i transplanted to my veg room and it had the dots..and sure enought live mites crawling around on the underside...tough fuckers!! spent the day spraying again ha hit em with mighty wash today heard that works well hopefully it did and the dont spread we will see..put pics up on my journal if you wanna go check it out link down below
WP_20130905_003.jpg

Back
Top Bottom