Ebb Flo n Gro. my first grow ever!! suscribe to my journal i need help!

thekidd

What strain is it? Chem4, Qrazy train, Northern Lights, WSU, OPB, GDP, Blueberry, Afgooey,
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages? Mostly Hybrids with a few indica dom
Is it in Veg or Flower stage? Veg
If in Veg... For how long? 4 weeks
Soil or Hydro? Hydro
Size of light? 3 1000w MH
Is it aircooled? one air cooled
Temp of Room/cab? 74-80
RH of Room/cab? aproxx 50-60
PH of media or res? 5.5-6.5
Any Pests ? no
How often are you watering? 6 times a day for 15-30 minutes
Type and strength of ferts used? General Hydroponics currently on a 5/2.5/2.5 flush, working my way back to a normal week 4 feeding schedule of 12/6/3 FloraGro/Micro/Bloom

My First Grow Ever - Ebb & Flow Hydro Grow Romulan Chem 4 Qrazy Train HI Kush

WP_20130829_009.jpg
WP_20130808_004.jpg

what up kidd. Subbed!! What is a 5/2.5/2.5 flush? I get that it's some type of schedule, but beyond that I'm lost. Also, do you have a pH pen/meter, or is the 5.5-6.5 the variance that you experience? I'm still a noob halfway into my first, but I've been researching in preparation to grow with the same setup as HygroHybrid on YouTube in the RDWC, and in one of his many videos he states that when he uses a lot of water, his pH does not fluctuate that much and I noticed you had a 55gallon drum and was wondering if you use this as a control or just to replenish? Anyway, thanks for taking me for the ride, can't wait to see your girls put their sexy on!!

Yo Skybound, thanks for Subscribing! you click my link and sub my journal or this thread?? this thread is just me trying to get people to see my grow journal haha, anyway thanks for joining bro! the 5/2.5/2.5 is amount of ml/gallon i added to my res. and its in the order of floragro/micro/bloom by GH. that was the feed sched. i used for week 1 of veg and worked perfect and put mh ppm right where i wanted it at 400-600. i dont have a ph stick or good measuring tool just the strips that you dip and match to a color, well its drops of a fluid you add to you water to see the color but same shit. i put 5.5-6.5 because thats the range i try to keep it at according to the color(orange on my scale) now it does fluctuate but not too much i dont find myself having too many ph problems it stays where it needs to be after i add nutes which is good!! i just top off with waer daily and check my ph and ppm and when ppm starts to drop i top the res off with premixed nutrients and water. so say i looses 5 gallons in two days, i just top it with 5 gallons of mix.hope this helps although i am a super noob too this is what i have found and it seems to be working..

oh and i forgot, i said im on a 5/2.5/2.5 flush at the moment because i was having some issues a few days ago, if you find my journal youll see, so i had to drain my res and started a flush proccess with just water at first, then added Clearex by botanicare, then yesterday added liquid karma by botanicare then that week one feed sched..just slowly introducing nutes again until i add the proper amount for a week 4 feed sched that they should be on..

So does this mean you feed-flush-feed-flush? Anyway, I thought this was your journal. If this isn't I suggest you add your journal link to your signature so every post you make on :420: will include a direct link to your grow like I have and many others. Here are some pics that may help you through it if you're not too familiar with the site.

settings.JPG
edit_signature.JPG
highlight_text.JPG
link_back.JPG

Hey thanks for the info, did the linkback, what a useful tool now hopefully more people will find my journal and subscribe. yea sorta feed-flush i guess, well i just flush my system every 7-10 days or so becuse of algae buildup and nute deprivation.not sure how things work with other hydro setups tho because the one i am using, drain and fill i think its called is the only one i am familiar with. :thanks:

I suggest re-editing it so that the https:www.....part does not appear, just the My First grow ever!!!.....

Back
Top Bottom