Ebb & Flow - but for how long?

Treehorn

Got the Titan system and getting ready to place babies in their buckets in a week or so. The Titan is supposed to fill each bucket and drain them. As many times a day as I tell it to. Some say 3 x a day, some say 4. The buckets fill and empty. The question I have is... how long do I let them sit there full before telling Titan to empty them? 15 min? an hour? What say YOU?
:cheer:
:thumb:
thanks.
Tree.

Re: Ebb & Flow.. but for how long?

Make sure you rinse the hydroton properly (high in sulfur). The water time depends on how many buckets your running. I run 36 so I do a double cylcle (30min soak). Babys 1 water a day (make sure you hand water also until the roots take off).

Re: Ebb & Flow.. but for how long?

Make sure you rinse the hydroton properly (high in sulfur). The water time depends on how many buckets your running. I run 36 so I do a double cylcle (30min soak). Babys 1 water a day (make sure you hand water also until the roots take off).

I also have a few questions about the flo n gro system I also have CLAY BALLS I mean hydroton and was wondering if you seriously run 36 on a similar system and if your only using the one 55 gallon drum or if like me you just got two systems all together the reason I ask this this way is I would like it if I could only run one rez on 24 buckets it seems like the drum would be empty as each bucket is aprox 2 1/2 gal ea that makes a lot more than 55 but then I also understand there is the hydroton the root system and so on that will take up some space as well

any thoughts or comments would be great

Back
Top Bottom