Transplanting Clones to Ebb & Flow

Hi guys, first of all thanks for taking the time to read my question. I have grown years ago on and off but never really got involved to deep. I recently started back up and have decided to go ebb and flow. Table is all set up, its small due to space 2' x 2' tray. I have 15 pots set in it filled with hydroton. Plants will be under a 400 watt light. I plan on feeding for 15 min every 4 hours using canna nutrients. I plan on only veging the the plants for 2 weeks or so before switching to flowering.

So first question is, on the feeding. I hear so many different opinions on feeding or not feeding during the dark period. Any input? I understand about the risk of root rot, i will be using hydroton with no rockwool. The table itself will be covered so no light even hits the tray or hydroton. Is it ok to continue feeding during dark with this set up?

Second question is in the clones. I have never cloned before, but build a diy cloner and after 6 days i have 9 out of 9 with roots. ( i now 9 is not enough to fill the table, wanted to give cloning a try agian, never had much luck with traditional methods like rockwool.) But anyways when i transplant them is it better to do it just before the lights in the veg room go out? Or just after they come on, or somewhere in between? I was thinking just before lights go off to start recovery from shock.

Hey, ottawa sorry it was my first time posting. I figured it out and posted again
But the question was when transplanting is it better to do it just after lights come on, or just before the lights go off, or somewhere in between? My thought was at the end of the light cycle so that they could begin overcoming transplant shock. But i might be wrong. Just looking for some input. I will pist pictures of the grow as i go. (After i figure out how.)

Back
Top Bottom