DIY Ebb & Flow System!

Mtnkid420

Hey what's up fellow growers! I'm building my own flood and drain system! Im using a concrete mixing tray thats 32in×22in! Im curious to know how many plants i could comfortably fit in there to scrog them out! Just trying to go with a method that i will yield most!

My ebb n flow tray is about the same size as yours and the tent is almost 3' x 3'. (scrog)

I have had 1, 2, 4, 8, up two 12 plants in that thing with separate net cups, but lately I keep it at one, and she gets the whole tray to herself.

Yield for me was always so close no matter how many plants are in there. You only have so much light with only so much room. Veg the plant to fill it out your area. You probably seen people with dozens of clones in solo cups set to flower without veg. Theory there is, the plants are flowered right away, and you get a nice even scrog-looking canopy of little lollypop looking plants. Over the years, I realized what matters... tent size and wattage is your baseline that dictates yield. (technique, skill and strain is another thing)

So unless you are running the same strain, it's just not worth the extra effort tending many individuals with different growth habits and stuff.

Pain in the ass having plants that were almost a month apart finishing... sharing the same nute reservoirs, ugh... early flushes bla bla bla

Back
Top Bottom