My Closet Ebb & Flow Diagram

I love it the fact that you built it all makes it even more cool..I bet you were able to save some money building your own.

Saved a ton of money compared to many of the pre-made systems. I would love to have a nice 4x4 grow tray with drain ditches, but just can't see myself spending that much money. Unless, I was trying to grow tons of clones and tons of different strains. There isn't a local hydro shop, either, so I would have to make a considerable drive or order from the internet, which is a definite no go for me atm. I bought pretty much everything at Home Depot, except the lights, exhaust/filters, and pumps. The cheap water and air pumps on ebay/amazon are just as reliable and efficient as something from Home Depot at a fraction of the cost.

wow, very special eyeball massaging material. curious, how does this type of set-up affect your power/utility bills??

It's negligible during the fall, winter, and most of spring. During the summer the heat buildup gets pretty intense and I can notice a $50-75 increase during those 3-4 months. At first I tried exhausting all the air from my closet outside, but was blowing out too much AC. So, now I exhaust everything into my bathroom and keep the door closed to prevent it recycling into the system. At the end of the day it's probably close to 90'F in the bathroom.

A pic of the girls in the 5x5 now
WIN_20170606_15_13_29_Pro.jpg

Back
Top Bottom