Newbie Help with Ebb & Flow

Re: Newbie Help

Hi budmaker, I got one of these sytems and the botanicare flood table, reservoir and stand are great, just like I used in the past but as far as the pots,(super thin nursery pots that are to small) and rocks you would be better off getting something else. I have a 5x4 room with a 3x3 botanicare flood table with a 20 gallon reservoir and it works great. Search for the items separately and it be cheaper. I like the growit clay pebbles a lot better and a programmable digital timer to me is better than the old manual type.

My setup is a botanicare 3' x 3' flood table with a 10 gallon botanicare rez. I use 3 gallon fabric pots with coco, i use advanced nutrients Sensi for coco ph perfect. I normally start with 1 flood cycle per day for 2 minutes. Then later in veg when the roots are established ill add a second 2 minute flood. The best advice i can give you is monitor PH daily and if possible monitor ppm/ec as well. 5.5-6.0 ph is the range you want to be in. I try to start with ppm around 300 or so.

Botanicare 3x3 using 9"x9" square mesh pots. Botanicare pure blend pro nutrients and cal-mag and gh koolbloom. Guess I'm old fashion as I flood mine for 15 minutes 4 times a day once they are in flower. In veg I'll flood for 5 minutes 4 times a day. ;)

I'll post the first pic here lol
420-magazine-mobile1043317909.jpg
420-magazine-mobile425629510.jpg

Well hell yes! Found me a system for a decent price and it will be here in 10 days:) Ended up going with the Via**** 3x3 for my setup. Thanks for sharing your wisdom with me everyone. Im sure I will have nute questions next.:volcano-smiley:

You know when I got the 3x3 I really thought it was the perfect size, But when wifey found out how good the medicine was that I grew I'm thinking maybe I should of got a 12x12.:laughtwo::laughtwo: We'll help anyway we can.

You know when I got the 3x3 I really thought it was the perfect size, But when wifey found out how good the medicine was that I grew I'm thinking maybe I should of got a 12x12.:laughtwo::laughtwo: We'll help anyway we can.

I have no doubt that I will feel the same...LOL I have done so much reading but now that its time to pull the trigger I feel that I have to recheck everything!:lot-o-toke: I just purchased the light and the tent too, so money is a flyin out the door right now. HAHA

It feels good to know I have some good peeps here for me when I need to ask questions.

I was thinking I would get 5 gallon smartpots for my 4 future girls. I was considering 3 gallon but am leaning towards the 5s.

I ordered some autos this morning for my first go around because I want a quick return for some smoke. For my next crop I want to try photo and compare and see whats best for my setup.

Back
Top Bottom