IWS: Flood & Drain System

TheRocket

More I look at this system the more I fancy trying it..

Just wondering what people's views are on this system? I did look at the DWC but water temps could be an issue.. at least with the f&d I can put the water res outside the tent if needed!

Can't find to much on here? Not sure if it's just the app limiting though

Any input please guys before I splash some cash! Already wasted money on that awful auto gravity feed system lol

I love the ebb and flow set up. I've tried growing in soil before but outside with limited results. So now I use a tent, under the stairs, and A system I purchased on Amazon. I think it was well worth it to me. I started out using hydroton and pots, but now switched to rock wool blocks. The rock wool is a better deal. I'm halfway through my grow two weeks into flour and everything looks fantastic. I spent close to $1000 to get set up. I do it all over again hope this helps.

Quite a time ago I done soil inside and didn't care for it too much, then it was onto the water farms which was a type of constant drip and dwc together and I really enjoyed them for the first system in hydro. I used them for around 4 grows while I was studying ebb-n-flow.
When I got my first e&f I really wished I'd started with it instead as for me it's a lot more easier and fun. Although you might a temperature problem in the sweet summertime with either system I don't worry about it as long as I run z7 In the reservoir. I currently Have a Botanicare 3x3 flood table with 20 gal. res. for flowering using 3 gal. frabric pots with hydroton rocks. You can buy the system or you can go DIY and make your own, as I did for my veg tent. I got a tote, cement tray and some pvc pipe and fittings to make the stand all at one place, only thing I had to order were the flood and drain fittings. However you go, Glad you're going hydro.

More I look at this system the more I fancy trying it..

Just wondering what people's views are on this system? I did look at the DWC but water temps could be an issue.. at least with the f&d I can put the water res outside the tent if needed!

Can't find to much on here? Not sure if it's just the app limiting though

Any input please guys before I splash some cash! Already wasted money on that awful auto gravity feed system lol
Simple, built my system in 5 hours with an old fish tank and a steralite container. My pots are my medical marijuana containers. Get creative.

Attachments

• 1014191916a.jpg
    1014191916a.jpg
    552.5 KB · Views: 168
  • 1014191448b.jpg
    1014191448b.jpg
    517.4 KB · Views: 167
  • 1014191448a.jpg
    1014191448a.jpg
    508.8 KB · Views: 159
  • 1014191448.jpg
    1014191448.jpg