Ebb & Flow nutrients

Kaz13

Hey, what's up everyone? So I'm 3 weeks into flower right now on my very first grow! Things are going spectacular, so I decided to step my game up. I have a single 3.5 gal bucket dwc set up currently. Recently purchased a class 5 ebb and flow system with 6, 5 gallon buckets grow sacks and 114 liters of volcano rock. I got all the bells and whistles blue labs guardian monitor, 1157 pump with round air stone for 55 gal drum, next in thinking about automated release c02? Not sure how important that is, still relatively new to growing and I'm not using co2 currently with great success. So... now that I said all of that stuff not pertaining to the title of the article, let's talk about that. I'm currently using botanicare grow, and bloom. Also ph up and down, hydro guard and cal-mag plus from the same company. (Never used the cal mag, bought it and plant hasn't needed it) so my real question is, what's most compatible nutrient wise for an ebb and flow system? Most will probably say it doesn't matter, that's not the answers I'm looking for. The fact that it drains and floods constantly, do I need a more potent nutrient solution? Again I'm using fat sacks and filling the entire 5 gallon bucket with grow medium, not using net pots like most hydro set ups. I see people ask nutrient questions, lots of people give a brand followed by "it's cheap and works well" I'm not looking for that answer either. I'm not trying to buy the most expensive product intentionally, but I'm not trying to buy the cheapest product because it's cheap. Also if there's anything you recommend having that I don't like the co2 or anything else, please mention it and tell me the benefits of you can. Thanks in advance! Picture from current grow.
420-magazine-mobile677396069.jpg

Hey Kaz13, Welcome to 420 mag. I use the botancare pure blend pro grow and bloom also and they work great for me. I started using it years ago and really had no desire to change to anything else. Here's a couple of pics from the first grow of white widow that I harvested in march.

20170215_180344.jpg

20170303_184121.jpg

20170303_184043.jpg

20170303_184200.jpg

Those look good man, I will probably stick to botanicare then for my next grow also, because I have a decent amount left. I like the fact that I can use a ph up and down by the same company too

Back
Top Bottom