Flo-N-Gro

hyghguy

The last 2 years I have been growing dwc in 5 gallon buckets. This required the use of distilled water.

I now have the Titan Control Flo N Gro 8 bucket system w/ 55gal reservoir, what type of water do I use???? If distilled where do I get that much water besides buying 55 one gallon bottles???
E20BC92C-220F-46EE-B1B9-4EF6ECD1D70A.jpeg

I have been running DWC buckets for years with tap water.

There is no real need in most cases for anything more then tap water(unless your tap water is really bad).

But a lot of folks would most likely use ro water in that set up.

Ro is can be very wastefully with water and of course you would need to buy a ro system. The good thing is it is ready to use right after it comes through the ro or you could use tap water with z7 water treatment. But with z7 you would need to air the tap water out before use.

I use a small RO filter. I use much of the waste water for the decoy garden, in the clothes washing machine, and the dog bowls. The waste water is not concentrated enough to be an issue except in precision gardening.
I hated lugging five gallon bottles around, and it looks a bit odd for a single man to use eighty gallons a week.

I pay 25 cents per gallon for RO water. So about 650 dollars a year, so the system paid for itself in a couple of months.

Back
Top Bottom