Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The planet is not dying

Post Thanks / Like

The planet is not dying

Curvature? Here's a pic of the sunset !!! Get your straight edge out and show me!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Re: The planet is not dying

It's funny how this has become an argument about wether or not the earth is round but if you've ever listened to californiacation by the red hot chili peppers you should know because they even say it in the song"space may be the final frontier but it's made in a Hollywood basement"
    livetoskate81 thanked you for this post
    livetoskate81 liked this post

First grow - 400w mh/hps

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

I disagree

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Grant1153 View Post
    It's funny how this has become an argument about wether or not the earth is round but if you've ever listened to californiacation by the red hot chili peppers you should know because they even say it in the song"space may be the final frontier but it's made in a Hollywood basement"
    Huge chilli peppers fan, but the earth is round, how else can someone go in a straight line and end up in the same place? How has the water not ran off the edge? How has the "edge" been hidden from everyone in the world? You don't need and special permission to circumnavigate the world.
    KushGod liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Im just joking around here lol I personally do believe we are a sphere, I scuba dive and when you are deep with good visability you can see the curvature UNDERNEATH the water
    Merkle420, livetoskate81 liked this post

First grow - 400w mh/hps

Post Thanks / Like

Also have any of you ever flown in a plane? Lol

First grow - 400w mh/hps

Member of the Month Sept 2015 & Nov 2016 - Plant of the Month May 2016 - Nug of the Month Oct 2016 / Nug of the Year 2016 Weaselcracker's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Keep in mind that the OP and livetoskate aren't actually looking for facts - just attention. Still- a skateboard trip circumnavigating the world sounds like a fun project.
    Blew Hiller, Lady Dory liked this post

The Green Hole - my first journal- completed

The Hexapus's Garden - my second journal -completed

Weasel Forges Ahead
    -current

Post Thanks / Like

Dont forget to bring Eddie Bravo. Wheres Tony Bennet? Are you kidding me, or what?
    Weaselcracker liked this post

My first and current attempt at a perpetual garden

Post Thanks / Like

The world isn't flat or round. The world is only what you see. You, the world, and everything in it, are all things you've thought up to keep you busy. Including me. You left me here to remind you of the truth. To quote you" there is nothing but empty space and you, and you are but a thought." -Satan

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Grant1153 View Post
    Also have any of you ever flown in a plane? Lol
    Yes I have plenty of time I use to live in New Jersey and I grew up in California so back and forth coast to coast ! I've seen the sun rise in Manasquan New Jersey and the same day that same sun set in Oceanside California and through that whole day of looking at the sun rise over the Atlantic Ocean with no Curvature Visible to on the plane where the Horizon line out of either side of the plane is flat!!! To watching the sun s t over the Pacific Ocean with a flat Horizon!!! I don't need attention my man I am looking for facts the real truth why are we all here what is the meaning of life!!!! I don't trust the lying government,NASA,FEMA, any governmental branch!!! I do really enjoy the actual facts and the point that most of you raise but I know as well as you do no one can deny that the Horizon is flat that's whys it's called the Horizon a horizontal line??!!??but that is due to our perspective and the limit of the human eye!!@

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Weaselcracker View Post
    Keep in mind that the OP and livetoskate aren't actually looking for facts - just attention. Still- a skateboard trip circumnavigating the world sounds like a fun project.
    How am I looking for attention? It's a clear and concise discussion about us dying and the earth continuing. I think you're the one chasing down stone attentionThe planet is not dying

Member of the Month Sept 2015 & Nov 2016 - Plant of the Month May 2016 - Nug of the Month Oct 2016 / Nug of the Year 2016 Weaselcracker's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

The earth is flat... Some kid discovered the source of unlimited energy... But these realities have been covered up by 'the government'. Uh huh. Yawn.
    Good luck with your quest for the 'facts'- it's truly inspiring. A suggestion- toss your television in the garbage where it belongs, cut those internet hours back, and get out a little more.
    I think you're the one chasing down stone attention
    Now that is one thing very easily proved wrong.
    Unsubbed

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Weaselcracker View Post
    The earth is flat... Some kid discovered the source of unlimited energy... But these realities have been covered up by 'the government'. Uh huh. Yawn.
    Good luck with your quest for the 'facts'- it's truly inspiring. A suggestion- toss your television in the garbage where it belongs, cut those internet hours back, and get out a little more.

Now that is one thing very easily proved wrong.
    Unsubbed
    I said the earth is round.... check out the news subject on the kid with proof the kid had discovered it. Maybe read things correctlyThe planet is not dyingThe planet is not dyingThe planet is not dying

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12