Best Strain To Treat Epilepsy

Sativica

Like the title says: What's the best strain for epileptics? Anyone know? I'm guessing it would an indica of sorts since they calm me down :amen: instead of getting me up.

If anyone has some answers please post it.

sorry I my self have not found a strain that is perfect for me myself depends how I feel fine a strain you like you now just harvest at different growing times my self 50% amber 75% 90% more time makes couch lock good luck on your quest it helps me meds really do not work for me have more to try

Organic diesel and also sour diesel are both good strains that I like to use. I was on medication for about 4 years straight and was still having seizures. Once my insurance went up and the cost of my meds was like $300 per month, I said f**k it and started smoking marijuana and haven't had a seizure in almost 3 years

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Yeah, I definitely relate to the high cost of meds. My medicare part D is going up and up too.

Thanks for the reply. I've never knowingly smoked Diesel.

My girlfriend found some a.c./dc at the dispensary she keeps on hand for her focal seizures and the 1:1cbd thc ratio seems to help calm her legs down rather quickly but she's still in tons of meds her doctor is trying to ween her down tho

Sounds good I am taking meds for about three years now...I have been smoking since I was about 15 and my Grandpa before me Dad an Uncle an so forth. I am from South Africa easy to get weed at home.. I been living in germany about a three years now an I am still having a seizure once a month. I have started smoking Kush the last two weeks, dont know what strain it seems to keep me balanced instead of being to chilled an stuck on the couch lol. Well that is what the Haze use to do to me. I am hoping to get a prescription from the Neurologist at the hospital tom. I also read Steve hawking kush is a good strain an White Widow. I wish everyone a irie day...
:hippy:

There are two primary strains Indica and Sativa. Indica basically has more CBD and are more effective for the treatment of epilepsy. Northern Lights, White Widow, and Kush are some popular Indica strains that could help you with your condition. All the best.

Back
Top Bottom