Fallen Warrior - Tim aka 420 Motoco

Teddy Edwards

420 Support
420 Staff
Fallen Warrior - Tim '420 Motoco'
Tim, aka 420 Motoco, died suddenly and unexpectedly just before Christmas 2015, at the age of 66. His key threads — "How To Make Concentrated Cannabis Oil" and "Cannabis Oil Dosing Tutorial - Tacking Method" — gave clear and detailed instructions on the processing and the means of ingesting CCO. But what made Tim a true Warrior was the dedication he showed to his calling - his continuous support and his seemingly endless time and sympathy for those seeking relief from their health problems.

IMG_0267_2.JPG

Tim and Mo

Tim joined 420 Magazine in 2013 and quickly established himself as a major authority on the making and the taking of Cannabis Oil; his threads immediately became the go-to resource for those seeking advice and support. Tim had the ability to combine detailed knowledge with clarity of prose, making the processes he described clear and accessible. Whilst naturally many of the questions fired at Tim were repetitive, he treated every inquirer as an individual, addressing them with the care, patience and thoroughness that became his trademark.

Tim's attention to detail was unsurpassed. As a result, his work as a carpenter was exceptional. And he brought the same focus to making CCO. With his wife Mo, (the Motoco handle was a combination of her, his and their daughter's names), Tim directed his knowledge and compassion to helping others, walking them through every step of the healing process which he called 'Tacking' — the application of rice-grain sized drops of oil to the gum, avoiding unwanted euphoria and facilitating the efficacy of the absorption process. The development of the tacking process is itself a major and lasting legacy that Tim has left to our cannabis oil community.

Many tributes from those Tim helped have already been made. They all speak of his unselfishness, his reluctance to talk of his own problems and his focus on those that he was caring for. As one beneficiary of his work puts it, "[Tim and Mo] weren't looking for kudos or praise. They wanted only to see people live in a wellness state of body/mind, and with the best quality of life that was possible". Another writes: "This man was the most selfless person you could find. He asked for nothing, yet gave everything he had. He was always there for someone in need, and always with the positive reinforcement and energy to push them forward".

As a mark of the importance of his work, and in recognition of his compassion and support for others, the members of 420 Magazine voted Tim Member of the Year in 2014.

Tim's reticence to speak of his own problems meant that few knew that he was suffering from a number of difficult and debilitating conditions. His sudden death from a stroke came as a terrible shock to all those who had known him and his work. Tim always espoused the importance of the spirit, the mind and the body being in sync, reducing stress and adopting an holistic approach to healing. Diet and temperament were as important to him as the oil and the tacking.

We are deeply grateful for what he has contributed to our community.

Perhaps the best way we can remember Tim is to continue in our own lives, and when we help others, to remain positive in our pursuit of health. And, of course, to keep on tacking.

Copy_2_of_Tim4201.JPG

Tim (left) during his visit to 420 Magazine HQ, preparing the Oil threads with Rob Griffin

Sending all our love and positive energy to you Brother Tim, wherever you are.

Tim '420 Motoco'
September 30, 1949 — December 19, 2015

Beautifully expressed. A fine tribute to a selfless man. Follow the stars Tim.

Happy Trails, My Brother Tim, until we meet again.

Thank You for my life.

I'll love you and keep you in my heart my whole life long.

:Namaste:
Johnny
Oilseed for Tim

See you on the other side brother :)

I wish that everyone would have known Tim, their lives would have been truly enriched.

Sweet Sue, you would have thought he was sent from heaven above. That's how I felt when I first started talking to him about the oil and got to know him a bit.

He was truly caring, and patiently detailed in every way in order to help people heal and live healthy.
His humor was refreshing. So many things I could say......

I wish that everyone would have known Tim, their lives would have been truly enriched.

Sweet Sue, you would have thought he was sent from heaven above. That's how I felt when I first started talking to him about the oil and got to know him a bit.

He was truly caring, and patiently detailed in every way in order to help people heal and live healthy.
His humor was refreshing. So many things I could say......

The greatest testament to the man is the love I've seen pouring out of everyone who met or interacted with him. I wish I'd had the chance to know him personally. We're all part of his legacy and I know we all share the same desire to honor his memory by doing all we can to spread the message that you can heal yourself with CCO, and to continue to expand the knowledge base on doing that safely and effectively.

I'm honored to be able to be part of that movement as we refine growing techniques, determine strains to match particular healing needs, improve methods of extraction and educate others in techniques and protocols to heal themselves and help their loved ones do the same. If he's watching us I want him to beam with pride. It's part of what drives my obsession for the work.

I know your still here with us Tim, I still feel your energy and presence here with us as you have motivated me with your Love, selflessness & caring to go forward and help others with your "tacking" legacy. The "Oilseeds" that you & Mo have planted will continue to grow & flourish and spread to all the corners of the world, to help people heal, I know that!! Because of you Tim, all of the good work that you started, will continue, FOR ALWAYS!!!

The attention you showed to everyone, strangers alike, always amazed me. Your total care for humanity! Thanks Tim for including us in your circle of friends. The endless amount of time & concern that you gave us all will never be forgotten. I know you will stay with us and Mo in spirit to guide us and motivate us to continue the work you started.

This is not a goodbye Tim, for you will always be in our hearts :love:

Thank you Tim for "The key to the Kingdom"

RSOiler & Family

One of the last messages I got from Tim was on Skype... He was trying to send me a hug from Ted... The bear on the movie but he sent me the whole movie...:) I can't seem to be able to delete it and have watched the whole thing now several times... I put 2 beans in the can to pop for your grow my friend... Hope your having a laugh at us all down here...:high-five:....:circle-of-love:
DSC038846.JPG
from this to this....
DSC038834.JPG
oil for life.....:circle-of-love:

One of the last messages I got from Tim was on Skype... He was trying to send me a hug from Ted... The bear on the movie but he sent me the whole movie...:) I can't seem to be able to delete it and have watched the whole thing now several times... I put 2 beans in the can to pop for your grow my friend... Hope your having a laugh at us all down here...:high-five:....:circle-of-love:
DSC038846.JPG
from this to this....
DSC038834.JPG
oil for life.....:circle-of-love:

We should ask tape the smiley faces to our syringes like Tim.

This is the info on my 2 beans in the can for Tim's grow....:circle-of-love:
G14 Seeds | FastBuds Seeds

Seed Breeder : FastBuds Seeds
Genetic Origin : G13 Hash Plant x Lowryder
Available Seed Types : Feminized Autoflowering cannabis seeds
Flowering / Harvest time : 8-9 weeks from seed/Harvest April-November
Yield : High Yield 400-550gm2 / 70-250g/plant
Height : 40-80cm
THC / CBD / CBN : 18% THC - 0.9% CBD

More strain info : All that great flavour and effect, ready to crop in less than 9 weeks from seed.

Seedbank Fast Buds Seeds
Fem|Auto|Regular Autoflowering Seeds
Top Strains G13 Seeds
Flowering Time Short Flowering Time
Indica/Sativa Indica Dominant Seeds
Medical Use Depression, High THC , Increased Appetite , Pain Relief, Stress Relief

Of all the strains from Fast Buds at Original Sensible Seeds, G14 is definitely the most stable. Created from a cross of Lowyryder and G13 Hash Plant, these autoflowering cannabis seeds are consistent and they are reliable, pulling it out of the hat every time you put them in the ground.
With high THC levels reaching 18% and CBD coming in around 0.9%, this little lady is certainly potent, with fantastic therapeutic qualities for medicinal users as well. It’s like sampling the best high quality indica you can find, but now in a seed anyone can grow.
Start growing weed indoors from G14 and yields of up to 550g/m2 are on the cards, even for those that have never grown cannabis before. And with a fantastic sweet flavour that has the ability to fight all sorts of pain, stress and depression on tap, G14 weed seeds definitely have it all.
It’s like buying G13 cannabis seeds, only going one better. And with no separate flowering room, she’s a lot more straight forward too. When you want your Lowryder genetics to achieve a whole new level of quality, Fast Buds definitely know what they are doing. It would be a tragedy to miss out.

Jotamayuscula Purple Auto Seeds | Delicious Seeds

Seed Breeder : Delicious Seeds
Genetic Origin : OG Kush x Purple Kush Auto
Available Seed Types : Feminized Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds
Flowering / Harvest time : 45-50 days from seed/Harvest April-November
Yield : 50-70g p/plant
Height : Short
THC / CBD / CBN : High CBD

More strain info : Fast autoflowering strain with high CBD.

Fem|Auto|Regular Autoflowering Seeds
Top Strains Kush Seeds , OG Seeds, Purple Seeds
Flowering Time Short Flowering Time
Indica/Sativa Indica Dominant Seeds
Medical Use High CBD , Increased Appetite , Pain Relief, Sleep / Insomnia , Stress Relief
Flavour / Taste Fruity Cannabis, Sweet Cannabis

In collaboration with Rapper Jotamayuscula, Delicious Seeds have incorporated all the appeal of high quality purple cannabis into autoflowering cannabis seeds that seem to grow all on their own. Jotamayuscula Purple Auto weed seeds are so easy to cultivate, even someone who has never grown weed before could cause a stir. And for those that know what they’re doing, the possibilities are endless.
Her flavour is sensational and the effect is pure pleasure. All from plants that never reach a meter high. Ruderalis and Purple genetics keep this short plant really stocky, so that yields of up to 30 grams per plant are on offer when growing weed indoors. But take her outside and this beauty can rocket, making 150 grams per plant much more likely. the power to offer an uplifting and positive high, just perfect for relieving stress or depression. But that indica support still offers a beautiful physical calm that makes this a really nice day time smoke.
Jotamayuscula Purple Auto is not never going to be too harsh or knock you off your feet, but she will give you a really nice ride. And when things are this good, why would you ever want to resist?

Back
Top Bottom