Josh Williams (P420) Paralyzed420's Grow 4 - Fallen Warrior

PaRaLyZeD-420

Growing Guru
I'm on to my fourth medicinal grow right now. I just installed a brand new laminated floor and installed the c02 hook up and tracks for the lights. This crop there are a couple different strains a few Black Domina, a couple White Widow and White Nebula, a whole bunch of Herijuana and finally a few Craw Dad to make my legal limit of 25. Here's some pictures!

march20.jpg

allclones1.jpg

here's a couple of pictures of me with a couple of the bags of Herijuana from last crop. :headbanger:

meweed1.jpg

mesmoke1.jpg

Re: P-420's Grow 4

BlackTurboTeg420 said:
Fuck yeah bro. Nice to see the new grow. How was the last grow. weight, how it smokes gives us a lil run down lol.

the last grow turned out great a good yield and it all smoked great. By far the best crop yet with great variety. The Craw Dad really stood out with the taste, smell and unbelievable high that is why we added it to this grow.

Wow you went to dirt and looking good like that tub they are sitting in too...:cheesygrinsmiley:
Really nice pics also you are a legend p-420...:smokin:
When they told me that I told them that legends are fucking dead and thats how you become a legend...!:hmmmm:
Well I am still alive and glad to see you are 2.... :laughtwo:
Really nice work p-420 and please keep them coming...:adore:
Love to see your pics and smokey's too... :headbanger:

MV... :bong: :bongrip: :smokin:

nice set up man, lookin forward to see them progress

Well did some more work on the lighting tracks today and now it's ready, going to use it during the flowering period......I also took off a bunch of clones and trimmed up the plants, so now they're ready to go into flowering next week......So here's some pictures from today.......:joint:

Picture of all of them......
march26a.jpg

Here's a picture of some of the Herijuana......
march26d1.jpg

The 4 shorter plants in this picture are the White Nebula and the others are Craw Dad......
march26b1.jpg

Here's a picture of a couple Purple Kush x Black Domina......
march26c1.jpg

thanks eyeless1 I'm excited to see how they turn out as well, and yes
torco55 right now for the last week before flowering I have a MH and HPS in there. thanks shavosgrrl, yeah the grow room is almost 100% to what I was hoping for. Still a few things I would like to do one day.
Peace :bongrip:

Looks like a jungle there buddy.I will be over as soon as hunting seasons open lol.Looks great as always P420.

Back
Top Bottom