neem oil

thanks ss ihave i sm problem but i think mostly in my clone room, last nite i did hit the flowering girls with some neem one at a time trying to be carefull not to hit the buds, im gonna have to take care of my clone and clone room b-4 i start again :thanks:
rnwy29erclr

Make sure you spray them with plain water a few times before harvest, it will help clean off any residual oil.

I also took a buddies suggestion of using those "Hot shot" pacs, found them on line, place one in my flower room and one in the start room, and I have not had a single critter since!
Way cheaper than Dr Doom or other fogger type applications.

I also have started buying my Neem from non grow site operations, can pick up a Qt for under 20 bucks... shows the profit margin the shops have! Just Google or Bing, NEEM oil, tons of cheaper sites show up.

Make sure you spray them with plain water a few times before harvest, it will help clean off any residual oil.

I also took a buddies suggestion of using those "Hot shot" pacs, found them on line, place one in my flower room and one in the start room, and I have not had a single critter since!
Way cheaper than Dr Doom or other fogger type applications.

I also have started buying my Neem from non grow site operations, can pick up a Qt for under 20 bucks... shows the profit margin the shops have! Just Google or Bing, NEEM oil, tons of cheaper sites show up.

thanks killer for the rinse tip i'm gonna do-it and the pest strip trick 2
rnwy

i too have used the "hot shot" no pest strip.first time i used one it worked great. but just 2 weeks back i put up a new one and 3 days later i could see those little spider mites moving around!!! wait a minute here!!! all i can figure is the exaust fan is pulling out the fumes(or what ever kills the bugs) before it works...i tried to have the pest strip out of the way as not to pull out all the "good stuff". that is some strongs stuff.on the box it says not to exceed 4 hours in a closed area.(for people) it has a different smell thats for sure.so i am thinking there should be something better/safer out there. neem oil? or the pyrethra?(its made from flowers) anyway the battle goes on.my next asualt will be a osalating fan,heard that mixes them up... happy trails and God Bless America, todd :amen:

Yes neem oil is amazing stuff and should be a staple precautionary for any good grower. Its 100% organic and works great.
You can use it on your flowering plants but rinse real well but harvesting like some others say.
Use mite rid for infestations of spider mites
Its organic also

Hot spot pest strip are great also but not all natural so not recommended for organic growing

Good luck!

Back
Top Bottom