Cannabis oil. price

hank almighty

hello there everyone once more, im making some oil and i want to shot it. what i want to know is how much normally is it at the gram in England or what its normally sold at and, after the butane process... how do u clean the oil with rubbing alcohol? thx for your time and happy toakin :grinjoint:

hello there everyone once more, im making some oil and i want to shot it. what i want to know is how much normally is it at the gram in England or what its normally sold at and, after the butane process... how do u clean the oil with rubbing alcohol? thx for your time and happy toakin :grinjoint:

This seems helpful:

Most domestic oil is refined from imported hashish in underground laboratories across the United States. It is usually sold in tiny glass vials containing anywhere from 1 to 5 grams of the expensive liquid. Considering that one gram can get perhaps fifty people high, its cost-about $25 to $60 for a gram at current market prices-is not considered prohibitive. Hash oil has also been' refined into a white crystalline extract, sold as "THC," and packs a walloping 60 percent of the stuff in its powder. Not only is it minimally available, and often mislabeled, but its cost is as astronomical as its reputed effects-$20 to $30 per dose. Hash oils must also be kept refrigerated to avoid rapid deterioration and loss of potency. Failure to do so can result in oil that is weaker than the common joint.

Found it on: HASH OIL

Yes, you can use rubbing alcohol.

There are some great tips here too:

How To Make Hash Oil From Marijuana

Complete PURGE:
order one of these:
FoodSaver® Wide Mouth Jar Sealer( $8-$15 us) , get a cheap Vacuum pump & plug this in it. sets right down on the jars with or with out a lid in there. put a cup in the bottom to contain the bubbled & expanding oil. pulls butane out in minutes!
if You put a lid inside it will drop down & keep teh vacuum inside. screw it down with ring. for keeps other items on permanent vac.
Slag121

Great for use with 1 qt or 1/2 gallon wide mason jars. Vacuum seal just about anything you want. Use with all FoodSaver appliances with an accessory port. (Tubing not included.)

Back
Top Bottom