How many 23 watt cfls

Cordero Hardy

So the space im workining with is 3 feet tall 18in deep and about 10in wide Its a fish tank :)
For light fixtures i have five total i can use and i wanna buy cheap 23 watt cfls , How many would i need , i know i need 56Kelvins but in your opinoin of a cfl grower how many would you use?

I had three cfls but i gave them away the lil grow room got up to 88 degree with three 23 watters is tht too high of a temp?

Im germinating seeds and i was wondering how long it toom for your seeds to be planted? there about a year old and theyre tiger striped so i know theyre good

Thanks guys yur help is appreciated

High Cordero Hardy!

:welcome: to 420 Magazine!

As for your question honestly as many as you want to put in there with out causing too much heat is good. I would say in that space maybe 3. but its kind of hard to say with out being able to see the set up.

Also If you need any help with photos later check out the photo gallery help link in my sig.

If I understand you correctly, you are using a fish tank on it's end. Not sure why you want to use something like that in the first place, but I would suspect a lack ventilation to be your biggest problem of all. Plants need good airflow.

If I understand you correctly, you are using a fish tank on it's end. Not sure why you want to use something like that in the first place, but I would suspect a lack ventilation to be your biggest problem of all. Plants need good airflow.

very good point.

Back
Top Bottom