Jorge Cervantes' or Ed Rosenthals' Bible?

I have a friend that picked up a copy of the Cervantes book and knowing nothing else, grew some of the best Purple Kush I've ever had...YMMV :peace:

I have the old spiral bound Growers Handbook from Ed & A freind gave me Jorges bible last year.
Both are great books but I'm partial to Eds simply because it was my first and it helped a lot. Jorges bible has helped a lot too especially with the new school techniques but some parts of the book puts the cart before the horse imo.
Another great book is the Sea of Green manual based on the video. It's great for grow room set up especially for a perpetual garden.
:peace:

Thanks for the feedback peeps... unfortunately, it would seem not too many of us read... LOL just kidding!
I went ahead and bought both, not sure I needed them but, couldn't hurt to have them both.... money spent of books is usually a good investment... usually!
I also picked up the Big Book of Buds #1 by Rosenthal, eventually, I will have all 4 volumes the BBB!

Anyways... I can't wait to get my new books and then read so I can confuse the hell out of meself.... LMAO

So... after after having read and learned from both books, I would have to say that, at this point... Cervantes book is the better of the two, lots of pics (I like that) and it seems, a lil more indoor grow info which is where my mindset is right now!

I will definitely pick up the Cannabible, it looks to be a good addition to my canna library!

My book just berly came its called "marijuana Horticulter the indoor/outdoor medical growers bible" by jorge cervantes. Its a good book a lot of info & pictures which is good.
theres more different books that have good information also.

greg green's cannabis grow bible, definitely.

I read ed's and jorges, they're, useful. all kinda the same when you read a few.

if you get through 2-3 grow books might I suggest picking up:

The Cannabis Breeder's Bible: The Definitive Guide to Marijuana Genetics, Cannabis Botany and Creating Strains for the Seed Market - Paperback (Apr. 15, 2005) by Greg Green

Marijuana Botany: Propagation and Breeding of Distintive Cannabis - Paperback (1993) by Robert Connell Clarke

I downloaded the Jorge Cervantes how to grow video and its helped me out a ton. You can find it in a torrent file if you look, or buy it to support the cause
!

We already know how to grow weed.... And if you don't the information is free on the internet in one form or another. In fact you can find those books copied and printed on the internet. The only reason to buy either book is to support the author financially or to get his personal take on things. Both good things. Buy one or both if that is what you really want.

i just bought the ed rosenthal bible and all i can say is wow! this book covers everything. i have never looked at the jorge cervantes book but i would highly recommend ed rosenthals. just my 2cents

Get them both.
They only cost about 20 bucks each.
Both have the standard info you can find everywhere on the Net.
Both have lots of nice pictures.

I have books by both grow gurus but i also talked to ppl that have met or worked with both of them and i was told jorge is more of a teacher and ed is the one who can actually grow really well and i occasionally find contradictory information between the authors, i like to compare books try things different way then figure out what works for me i dont think you are going to go wrong either way though both authors have decades of experience under thier belts

Back
Top Bottom