Cloning while flowering

the clone first need ...its power to get roots......in grow....then you could do 12/12...so yes to ensure the clones roots 24/0

You can clone fairly easy 1 week in to flower. Take good clean clones and put them to root under your veg light schedule. the farther into bloom you go the more you shock the plant when you cut it up, so earlier is better. In my experience 1 week is no big deal and may even root pretty fast if you've already switched nutes.

I took a clone of my Jack the Ripper 7-8 days into bloom, and it rooted fine. Quick, too. I had roots in about a week. Clones from lower "sucker" branches will root more quickly in my albeit limited experience.

Cloning in flower is a great way to produce monster clones. Ideally you want to take your clones about day 17-22 in flower. After they root they will go through a phase called re-veg, you will start thinking something is wrong with them but it is normal. They grow alot of wierd bladed leaves, and seem like they may go hermie, (i've yet to have a monster go hermie). Other than the period to cut, you just do your normal method of cloning. Try looking up monster cloning, and see what comes up. I've put quite a few pics on here myself of monsters in my pic gallery. Generally though if you clone them in the first week of flower, they will just be normal clones, as the bloom start hasn't Quite got going hard yet.(just my theory though. lol.) So far though I've had great success with the monsters i've taken. They generally put out almost 2-3 times the # of shoots as a standard clone, but they can be tempramental in the first couple weeks after cloning. Anyway, try checking them out. hope this helps..
Datrippp

No problem, hope it helps. Also, once your clones go into the cloner, I use 24/7 lighting on them until they root and get transplanted either to soil or hydro, then I start the veg process at 18/6. I veg for 3-4 weeks, and then give 24-36 hours of darkness before the lights come on and start 12-12 for flower. So far I have had great results with this setup, and my clones usually root in a week. I use a homemade aero cloner I built, and just use tapwater with a touch of GH root builder in the cloner. I use root tech cloning gel from gh also, I've had better success with it than the clonex, but in all fairness that clones was a few years old I found out after the third try. lol...

Back
Top Bottom