Whats the best way to dry your bud?

I hung them in a closet, and had a small fan in there. It worked well except the fan probably dried them a bit quick and I couldnt control the stickyness as well. You want em dry/sticky imo

agreed with neg. hang them in a dark area with some air movement but dont let the fan blow on them directly.
in 4or5 days check to see how she's doing by seeing how a stem snaps you want it to snap not break. if it just breaks its too dry. also by drying in the dark this will help dissapate chloriphill and help take the green mowed lawn taste away.

Yea i've also heard of people ( and i've tried ) spreading their buds in a single layer in paper bags with holes punched in the sides and crimped at the top. With a fan blowing on them in a dark area.

How well do those hanging net drying racks work??

Yeah,

What are they going for?? Looking for the 2 ft version.

I bought a cheap tent style closet from walmart for 20 bucks.. taped over the clear areas(to keep it dark in there), cut a small square hole on one side bottom and on the other side top.. placed a small fan/heater near the bottom side hole, Hung plants after harvest from the rod inside, with a slight wind flowing over and around them(not directly on them). Oh and I also use a cheap(5-6 bucks) temp/humidity meter.

Works very,very well.. and cost was around 40 bucks(including fan/heater)..

No offence to manufactures or re-sellers of other types/styles of dryers.. This works best for me.. I had no dark room to use drying racks.. hence I made my own dark drying rooms.. cheaply

Good luck

p.s. I now have two of these set ups, as my skills have progessed and plants(6 at a time) have gotten to big to fit in one...;)

I got a 4' x 3' x 6' tall grfow box. I plan to hang a net dryer on a hook right next to the light. After harvest, turn off the light ..... keep the ventilation going and just hang the dry net for a week right inside the box it was grown in. During that time, I can have my clones getting ready to go into the grow box for the next batch. That's my plan anyway. Just have to get it to the harvest stage. Hopefully around christmas time.

Mutt, that should work fine also.. I have used my grow room as my drying room in the past..

Only now, I have a continous(sp) grow happening.. I have maybe one or two days(cleaning and re-painting flat white if needed) inbetween harvest and bringing new girls into my bloom room(from a tent the same size as yours that I use for vegging only)! I needed a seperate space to dry and keep the temps and humidity controled. The cheap walmart(or wherever) spare closet works perfectly for my needs..

Back
Top Bottom