I need help general hydroponic flora 3 part for soil - Need Feeding Schedule

prokiller420

I need a chart badly its my first time growing and its in soil and have 3 huge bottles of flora 3 part ferts for hydro but i cant find any info on the amount to use plz someone help me

i have this from some one that used it on soil with exact same nutes im confused

WEEKLY FEEDING SCHEDULE:
Week 1 (rooted clones or 3 leaf-sets on seedlings) : 2.5 ml EACH Grow, Micro & Bloom
Week 2: 5ml Grow + 2.5ml Micro + 2.5ml Bloom
Week 3: 10ml Grow + 5ml Micro + 3ml Bloom
Week 4 until 12/12 : 12ml Grow + 6ml Micro + 3ml Bloom
Week 1 of 12/12 : 6ml Grow + 6mil Micro+10ml Bloom
Week 2 of 12/12: 3ml Grow + 7ml Miccro + 12ml Bloom
Week 3: 3ml Grow + 8ml Micro + 14ml Bloom
Week 4: 3ml Grow + 8ml Micro + 16ml Bloom
Week 5: 2..5 Grow + 7ml Micro + 18ml Bloom
Week 6: NO GROW + 6ml Micro + 20ml Bloom USE UNTIL FLUSH!
Flush 10-14 days before harvesting

Be careful when using this schedule for the first time though.
It' more of an expert GH chart, and has known to burn a lot of peoples plants when not used right..

I'd recommend starting at 1/4 to 1/3 strength and work your way up from there.

hope this helps!

ok so if i put that chart exacly like the chart its gonna work 100 % and do i start half strength and how often do i water with nutes

Nothing in growing is 100%

However if you stick around 420mag, read the gold stored here, and take action on knowledge you intake, you'll be many steps ahead of most people.

Yes, I would start half-strength I would also use RO or purified water, unless you have good well water or tap water.

I would water with nutrients every time until your harvest. As you get more experience you'll tweak it to your preference.

ok and that other chart i have is it good É he said its his own recipy and do i need a ppm meter planing to get one soon but do i really need it

Back
Top Bottom