White bumps on bottom of stem and branches

stevos

At the 8th week or so of veg I noticed white bumps on the bottom 4inches of a couple of my plants.If I rub them enough they will rub off and my finger then smells very good. My plants seem very healthy... I first thought it could be mold of salt build up,but now I think it is thc build up, could it be? I'm going to try t
IMG_20130110_210229.jpg
IMG_20130110_210027.jpg
IMG_20130110_210229.jpg
o attach a couple pics.

In my experience this is totally normal. Not EVERY plant I've grown developed them but many did and still do. My dad told me years ago that they're actually just roots that will never develop. I mean, I don't want to be too certain about this because I'm just going by what's in the picture. It looks identical to what I've seen before. I guess there is a chance it could be something else but I don't think so. The only thing that makes me wonder is you saying it was oily... Do you mean more oily than the plant usually is? If I rub up on my plants, there's always a little oily residue left on me. My grandfather told me about a crazy way they used to get "finger hash" back in the day. They would have some girl (usually anyway) walk naked through their pot patch and afterwards they would scrap off this oily stuff and bottle it. I have never seen this done but its what my grandpa told me. Crazy right?!

Thanks for the reply! I haven't found any information or pic of this at all. The bigger spots dont rub off but the smaller newer bumps turn in to a sticky oil like sap,much more than when i rub the stem in other places.Cool story about your grampa, grmpas always have the craziest stories

What Bud-L80 is absolutley Correct i had made an experiment(4 years ago) with soil after 2-3 weeks it is build and root grow out this "Bubbles".

In my experience this is totally normal. Not EVERY plant I've grown developed them but many did and still do. My dad told me years ago that they're actually just roots that will never develop. I mean, I don't want to be too certain about this because I'm just going by what's in the picture. It looks identical to what I've seen before. I guess there is a chance it could be something else but I don't think so. The only thing that makes me wonder is you saying it was oily... Do you mean more oily than the plant usually is? If I rub up on my plants, there's always a little oily residue left on me. My grandfather told me about a crazy way they used to get "finger hash" back in the day. They would have some girl (usually anyway) walk naked through their pot patch and afterwards they would scrap off this oily stuff and bottle it. I have never seen this done but its what my grandpa told me. Crazy right?!

Dude this is a real thing!!! Its a common practice in Jamaica, men will go into the pot fields and literally run fan leaves between their hands really hard all day long then come back and scrape off this hash like substance and take a rolling paper, line the inside of the paper with this stuff then put a little bud on top and roll it up! DUDE IT LOOKED SO FUCKING DANK!!

It was on "strain hunters - Jamaica" on YouTube! Soo cool!

Dude this is a real thing!!! Its a common practice in Jamaica, men will go into the pot fields and literally run fan leaves between their hands really hard all day long then come back and scrape off this hash like substance and take a rolling paper, line the inside of the paper with this stuff then put a little bud on top and roll it up! DUDE IT LOOKED SO FUCKING DANK!!

It was on "strain hunters - Jamaica" on YouTube! Soo cool!

The temple balls made in the India episode looks way better. The Jamaica one has them scraping with knives and that probably pulls some more skin into the mix.

Nekkid Jamaican girlz running thru ganja crops...theres a nice mental picture!!...lolool...I remember bout' 35 years ago, getting off the beaten path outside of Negril with missus h00k...2 big rasta dudes stepped out of a cane field with 12 gauge shotguns...pretty sure they weren't there to guard the sugar!!...lolool...smile and wave...lolool...cheerz...h00k...:hookah:

Thanks this was help full
I was worried it was due to me Stressing the plant out with fim tech
And bending techniques

Wow 8 week in veg
Is this outside ???
Would love to see the final pics at flower

apologies for spelling mistakes
One thing cannabis hasn’t helped with is my dyslexia lol

Thanks this was help full
I was worried it was due to me Stressing the plant out with fim tech
And bending techniques

Wow 8 week in veg
Is this outside ???
Would love to see the final pics at flower

apologies for spelling mistakes
One thing cannabis hasn’t helped with is my dyslexia lol
I got the same white spots on my stems and can rub them off but the plants are looking really healthy, sprayed some hydrogen peroxide on them anyway and some spots are actually growing thick roots out of them

Back
Top Bottom