New Grower

Lazy leaf

Just looking for a little help and advance, going the cheap route as u can see in the photo I have add some stuff since I took this photo . Temp:humidity , fan and better foiling also been thinking about order the T5 2ft 4 bulbs, heard good and not so bad thing about them what you think? Also should I b adjust the ph level this early and I'm grown in ffof mixed with perlite. Tell me what you think

image1105.jpg

Welcome to the forum!

I never check or adjust pH in soil. I also no longer check under the bed for monsters.....

Soil is a powerful buffer, there's no need to check pH if you're using a decent potting soil.

T5's are great lights! Just keep your plants small, start flowering them right away and browse the forum and read about LST, which is a canopy management technique.

You can grow some really nice meds under T5's!

What's your soil and source of nutrition?

The ones i have going now in the 2L hempys were about 6" when i cut them! once they have a nice developed root system i plant them and they go straight to 12/12.

if you are wanting to go all organic i personally recommend Fox farm big bloom along with Neptunes Harvest fish and seaweed fertilizer. they are both organic and soil friendly. your grow looks good man. its a nice start. its best to start small and work your way up. slowly investing in newer more powerful lights. bigger and better pots. im new to the game but i have learned alot from this website!! keep us posted and we will be there for you on your journey!! good luck and keep it green man!! :goodjob::420::Namaste::welcome::welldone:

image1135.jpg
image1133.jpg

Hey guys went out of town for 4 days and come back my girlfriend was tending to the ladies. Couple of questions. My humidity was under 30 and my temp was like 77 and my girl said she just watered them Saturday. And also she mention that the last on the said where give off to much light. So I switched to 40watts bulb instead of the 60watts bulb. Should be my last wk with these lights . T5 should be here

Back
Top Bottom