What's good nutes?

How much do you out in..will this work for dwc.. when do you put it in

I only use soil, so I have no idea if you should use molasses in DWC.

I think you should read a lot and be cautious, when adding anything that also feeds bacteria in your water.

If you use organic nutes and have good bacteria, then maybe yes but if your dwc is sterile, then probably not.

Read as much as you can before trying anything new with DWC :thumb:

Bloombastic does work very well.

It does indeed :)

But we are talking about the last 2 weeks of flowering here.

Is there anything better for this stage, like some kind of finisher?

no start water only for last 7 days as my last crop was still growing near end so plant still needs nutes till end really this time im going all way with nutes an then flush with water only for 7 to 10 days

I am staying away from Bloom Boosters at this point... especially ones that produce rock hard nugs. These are, in general, produced by using herbicides that the product manufacturers won't even put on the label. The more disingenuous state that the benefit comes from kelp...

There is no honesty in the nutrient market today. So check your packaging... if it says for ornamental use only - don't put it into the nutrient reservoir. This is the nutrient companies way of getting around EPA regulations... and hopefully one of these days someone brings a lawsuit against the manufacturers of nutrients because of their deception.

WHen you are putting cancer causing agents into a product intended for medical patients and hiding this fact... you are going to have a short run before you place the entire industry under very extensive regulations due to patients suing the growers.

I wish the nute companies would stop voluntarily... but it looks like the profit motive is so high that it is displacing business ethics - if these guys ever had any.

So unless you know what you are doing, stay away from products designed to produce rock hard nugs... it ain't natural to spray a plant with herbicide and then smoke it a week later. There is a reason that labs have developed tests for paclobutrizol and daimanizol... and it is not because the nutrient manufacturers and growers have been honest about what they are doing.

Back
Top Bottom