Nutes for flower heavy 16 please help

flee420

I'm using the heavy 16 nute line and the fire additive has a small middle number compared to the other bud additives I used before like beastie blooms. Should I use beastie bloom with this with heavy 16? Here's the heavy 16 web site Heavy16 - Review our line of nutrients only thing I'm not using right now is the heavy roots and heavy flush due to funds. Thanks for ur help and time :)

SOIL GROW

Strain - Cherry bomb and big bud X white widow
# of Plants - 2
Grow Type - Soil
Grow Stage - 1st wk of flower
Bucket Size - 5 Gallon
Lights - 1) 1000 watt
Nutrients - Heavy 16 hm gonna switch in a wk to HPS (I think I'm using the bright one now and ill b switching to the orangish /redish one next week can't rem names for sure between HPS and MH)
Medium - ocean forest
PH - 6.5
RH - 50% to 55%
Room Temperature- 58-68
Pests - None

Hey there flee420 a quick Shout-Out 2U Bro...for using Heavy16 products!

This is my first grow and I am using the whole line of Heavy16 noots. I have ZERO experience and I cannot find a lot of experience reports for this product either so I hope you keep sharing your experience with this product. I know I certainly will!

Check-out my2 current and ongoing journals if you like. I'm looking for more participation from anyone with any experience using Heavy16 noots and anyone else is welcome to follow along as well...

Back
Top Bottom