Is my Big Bang Auto Already starting to bud?

SpiaksKush22

This is my first grow and its outside and on the Eastcoast.... Ok so i gave my Plant here second feeding of Big Grow FoxFarm Nutes and it seems to me there seems to be buds already starting to grow and the smell is crazy already lol, here's some pictures i took today... can anyone help me out at all please and if these are buds growing should i start putting my other nutes FoxFarm Big Bloom and Tiger Bloom in there next feeding? Hope to here from people Thank Yous SpiaksKush22....

sorry about that here they are and they been outside for 1 1/2 months
Big_Bang_Buds3.jpg
Big_Bang_Buds1.jpg
Big_Bang_Buds2.jpg

I've had mine in the ground for a lil over 2 months and i can't believe the difference from pot and ground. i never thought it would get so big. check it out if you want in my sig click the 1 seed in the ground. maybe next time if you can you can put on seed in the ground 2.

Thanks man i already topped them once and i was going to do it one more time is it still ok to do that if its budding?

No never top an already flowering plant.

Also it's more recommended to lst an autoflowering plant then to top it. Even though they are much better and stable now, their short vegetative cycle doesn't allow them enough room to recover from any induced stress. So if this technique is done incorrectly it can do harm to the end result.

My recommendation is basically what they are telling you here. Don't top it again. I would be careful about nutes, but I think she will still want some 'grow' fertilizer for at least another week than you can transition over to flowering nutes.
During the first part of the stretch, girls really use up the N to grow and many of us transition to bloom nutes too quickly and see paling girdle leaves and assume something is wrong. Keep up the good work.

Well guys i Cropped them a second time before read this i hope there good heres the link to see them if you cant click it copy and past it into your tool bar theres 3 pictures of them now.... I also gave her Big Grow/Tiger Bloom and Big Bloom FoxFarm for the first time this morning.... seems to be looking ok and the smell is strong hope all is good and thanks for the feed back guys....

10531244_696377627101636_586458691_n.jpg

10525035_695485007190898_349686762_n.jpg

10443670_696377630434969_1972309221_n.jpg

Well guys i Cropped them a second time before read this i hope there good heres the link to see them if you cant click it copy and past it into your tool bar theres 3 pictures of them now.... I also gave her Big Grow/Tiger Bloom and Big Bloom FoxFarm for the first time this morning.... seems to be looking ok and the smell is strong hope all is good and thanks for the feed back guys....

You cannot link photos to an outside website.

Forum Guidelines - Please Read Before Posting

Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

These links should be read, good luck.

ok guys I can Upload now heres 4 Pictures i took tonight it rained out so there alittle wet lol... This morning i fed them for the 2nd time with all three Nutes 2 tbls Big grow and 1 tbls of each Big Bloom and Tiger Bloom FoxFarm.... She seems to be doing great.. Doesnt seem like the plant is growing that much but the buds are for sure and there all over the place lol... Any tips please feel free to let me know and i feed them every 5th day now.... I also just entered the Plant of the month for July feel free to vote for me lol... Maybe some beginners luck... I will be posting pictures once a week with updates on her... Thanks guys Spiakskush
Big_Bang_Top_middle.jpg
Big_Bang31.jpg
Big_Bang21.jpg
Big_Bang13.jpg

Yes. Hit her with PK booster. I like using MOAB. I do about 600-800ppm with MOAB.

What I have notice with autos is if you hit them good with a PK booster right when they start to flower, they will grow a bit more and get bigger yields.

Back
Top Bottom