Slow flowering problem: 6 weeks still small buds

Opoku7

Hello growers !

I'm growing a Critical from Royal Queen Seeds. She is now 6 weeks flowering, she look growing slowly..
i'm using CFLs lamp 500W for the flowering phase with 3-5-7 Nut watering here with 0.5mL in every L of water every 2 days. i'm sharing some pics please let me know your advice :Namaste:

IMG_31956.JPG
IMG_31948.JPG

I would say lighting I run 600w HP's an always at least double by six weeks an of course nutes- temps an humidity all play a part in good results

I have exact same issue. I'm almost 8 weeks.into flower and my buds look about exzaclty like his. But yet I'm using 1000 watt hps set to 75% power
Also I alrdy kno my nut n everything else is fine. Only issue I have had was my PH was always high couldn't keep it under control.
Now all leafs are yellow and dead so is plants dieing exsepct one.

Thanks for your quick reply
I forgot to tell you that i did 2 times defoliation through flowering stage. . . i think that could be the reason that did this problem. I saw some videos and pics how should look like a 6 weeks old but she look younger :helpsmilie:

JeffGreen87 you scare me :( she look like a healthy plant . . . should i check the waters PH ? i used from the beginning a normal water without PH stabilisator . . .

the defoliation may have stunted her a little and you may need to give here some more time to allow for recovery but she looks fine to me

I just switched from soil to hydro and I can tell you that wide spread sudden yellowing is bad ph and possibly over doing the nutes. I had a bad ph meter that really screwed things up and several plants had 50% yellow leaves overnight. I was also over using nutes and over watering.

I impatiently waited until I could stick my finger in a hole in the bottom of the pots and the soil was dry at the bottom. Then flushed with proper ph'd plain water and waited. 3 stopped drinking and slowly died which led to an early harvest. The other 2 slowed their drinking significantly but stayed alive long enough to finish. The rest made it through and are drinking fine now and are lush and green.

- Proper ph (test with a meter and confirm with an aquarium test kit)
- Don't overdo the nutes (once a week at most, every 2 weeks is better)
- Don't overwater (wait until they are bone dry and lower leaves are drooping, then water slowly until you see runoff)

Hello again peoples
7 weeks already, i upload then some pics. some buds ( top buds) look ready for harvest for me, but they look small. I need your advice, is she healthy ?
Should i wait for other buds to develop ? maybe will be to late for the top buds . . .
please let me hear your ideas :D
IMG_326610.JPG

IMG_326110.JPG
IMG_325610.JPG
IMG_32707.JPG
IMG_32689.JPG

low buds still white hair
IMG_326014.JPG

Still lots of white hairs from what I can see in the pics. Let it keep going at least until all the hairs turn red/brown. Once you see that then you can decide if you want to pull it based on the condition of the trichomes, but you still want to wait until all of them are at least cloudy.

I had a plant that was basically dying and the buds were drying up on the plant. I had to pull it. Many of the trichs were still clear so it wasn't as good or as big as it could have been. I learned from the mistake I made that killed it and current plants are doing much better.

I had one plant that went 15 weeks in flower, so you just never know what they're going to do...

Just read up on the strain & it would appear to be some 55 to 60 day of flowering in till finished.

Mmm ya nearly pushing that !

Could be a lighting issue like cfl to far away & can be safely hung only a few inches from plant tops, possible wrong spectrum i don't know ?

Your leafs are really dark green suggests a lot of nitrogen or just over feeding with current methods.

thank you every body :Namaste:
About 54 days now, i'll keep to update my post every week. i'm scare if i miss the perfect time to harvest my girl.
I stopped feeding here, i'm keeping watering with one in 2 days. i'm stressing :bitingnails:, sitting every day looking to here. Obsessed :adore:
Please let know your opinion :thanks:
IMG_33696.JPG
IMG_33706.JPG
IMG_33729.JPG

It's getting there, be patient. I still see some white hairs on the top. Wait at least until those turn red/brown and you can wait another week or two after that if you want.

Then you can end up with stuff like this.

20150425_161650_1_.jpg

It was grown in soil and I waited as long as I could.

Hello again friends, thank you for your reply.
I'm in love with this web-site, sharing experience so friendly. I don't know how to thinks you, like a beginner . . .
I want to share again some pics after 4 days, 58 days flowering. My doubt is that she don't look like other marijuana flower, she is too small then flowers i see it in internet :s
She's my first grow, that's why i'm afraid; Royal queen seed noted that she need 7 weeks to flower. So it's 9 days later ? !
I stooped feeding here, is it the right time to stop feeding ?
I hope that i didn't abused with sharing photos . . ^^"
IMG_33887.JPG
IMG_33859.JPG
IMG_338411.JPG
IMG_338310.JPG
IMG_33805.JPG

I still see white hairs. Take a deep breath and relax. She looks healthy and I didn't see any signs of nutrient deficiency. Just don't over water and she'll do fine.

Hello again growers !
67 days of flowering . . . still asking my self every day, if it's the good time to harvest ? !
It should be in 56 days of flowering ready to harvest according to Royal Queen Seed.
Please tell me what you'r thinking ! i'm sharing some pics like every time :adore:
Some small leafs in the main coal, look yellow. that afraid me.... :lot-o-toke:
i stooped feeding since 6 days . . . is it right what i'm doing ?
IMG_34438.JPG

IMG_34515.JPG

IMG_34504.JPG

Back
Top Bottom