Girl Scout Cookies Clone - Indica - In Organic Soil With Perlite

curiousgrow

this clone is a month and a week old, she gets nitrogen nutrients every two weeks, just foliar feeded her with the nitrogen nutrients today for the first time. she only gets bout 6-7 hours of sunlight a day because of where I'm keeping it, its grown pretty well it seems. any advice on what to do.
IMG_070239.jpg
IMG_070034.jpg
IMG_069934.jpg
IMG_069835.jpg
IMG_069235.jpg

interesting, so why would u recommend flowering it if its gonna stay in that same pot? also so how do i get her to start flowering? do you think flowering her indoors would be good?

your right, I'm sure the plants roots are at the boundary of the pot, wat would u recommend me do to start flowering? i bought a 50 watt high sodium light, is that enough? do colored lights really help the weed grow?

Do some reading in the lighting section of this sticky:
How to Grow Cannabis - Everything You Need to Know!

Those should cover everything, but in short, a 50W HPS is not going to be enough to do much with this plant. If you took it in now, you would probably want to do some LST (low stress training) to keep it shorter, as it will double/triple in height when you start flowering it.

If you have the time and patience, and are in a good geographical location to flower it outside and it not be an issue, I would probably just do that. It won't cost you anything.

Back
Top Bottom