GDP Leaf Problem - 2 Pics

Curly Beaver

I thought this was just over watering but it's getting worse (3rd day.) Does it look like a Nitrogen toxicity? I just flushed it, fingers crossed.
PKXL12.jpg

PKXL22.jpg

I try to put the pH @ 6. I use the pH up and down visually so can't guarantee it but that's what I aim for. Soil is FFOF/Perlite/PromixBX equal parts. Fox farm trio of neuts which I gave her for the first time.

How big is that pot and how long has she been in it?

This actually is going go with 2 of them. One is the original from seed in a 5 gallon smart pot that is around 3 months old, 4 weeks in flower, and her clone shown in the pic. The clones pot is probably a gallon size getting established before going to final pot. Clone is around 6 weeks old. The leaves on both suddenly turned at the same time, and look the same.
Thank you for the replies so far.

Oh, and I transplanted (clone) about 3 weeks ago.

The photo isn't the greatest. Are the leaves showing any red on them , or is that just a reflection? First I would ease her out of the pot and look at the roots. If she root bound? Do they look healthy? You need to be sure of the ph you are feeding her. In soil if the ph is too low you will lock out cal, and molybdenum. The cal will fade between the veins, the molybdenum will cause leaves to turn reddish. That's just food for thought until you get back to us with pot size and time in it.

Here is a closeup of the mom.
gdpb4.jpg

Cell phone camera, sorry, best I can do.

Timing really sucks on this folks!!!

Here is a closeup of the mom.
gdpb4.jpg

Cell phone camera, sorry, best I can do.

I'll get one of the roots too. Give me a minute.

Here is the roots from the clone. Looked fine, remember I just flushed it with plain water this morning.
GDProots.jpg

I really appreciate you folks helping me troubleshoot this problem. I have to take care of a quick errand, be back in 20 minutes or so, didn't want you to think I dropped the ball.

Both plants, different containers, started at the same time. It has to be connected with a watering then. PH too high/low? Nutrient miscalc? Too wet? Something contaminated the water/water jug?

Yeah, I have several growing but these two are the only problem children. If the big one in flowering does snap out of it, should I take whatever buds I can get off it before it dies? ( really hate saying that.) I looked at them earlier, all clear trichs, it is supposed to finish in 8 weeks, only been 4. As I said, my timing for a screw up sucks big time!

I can not capture this in a pic but the serrations on the leaves are kinda tiger striped, green and brown, almost a perfect pattern. Definitely not all green like they were.

Back
Top Bottom