First time indoor grower - May need help - I'm not too sure

masecarts221

plant is one week and three days into the 12/12 cycle and ive noticed that the branches have turnt browny red , leaves and everything else are fine it is a master kush strand Buy Master Kush Feminized seeds - White Label

if you have any ideas please let me know

IMG_0108110.jpg

IMG_0106110.jpg

I think that is totally normal artificial lighting stuff on the branches.

The bigger pic with all the leaves wilting may be a few issues. What is your watering schedule?

I was searching on the same topic days ago. that's what I came up with on the net.

1- its the strain. some plants grow into green from purple, means they can be purple when young and also some of the strains are just purple.
2- magnesium problem.
3- cold temperature.

be careful not to overload a plant with nutrients too... check out other grow phoots with your same strain. see if they have this color too.

The photo with wilting leaves was a while ago I've corrected that problem now I was just curious about the branch colour , thanks guys I'm going to I've a look at some other people growing this staring ! Cheers

No worries Just I guess a better way of putting it is I have seen that a thousand times...

Notice how the read is facing you lamp but the other sides are not red? Enjoy the learning process...its half the fun.

Back
Top Bottom