Need some help to make to harvest

Kazootica

How much to water daily? And is 3 13w cfls enough light?
20151125_150612.jpg

Have what I believe was a sour diesel seed I threw in a small black container with a chopped down Mint plant that was in it.

It sprouted beginning of summer and I just kept it in the window sill and watered. Mainly just messing around. It actually survived like that and started flowing around 4 weeks ago. So I replanted in larger pot and put it in the closet under some 105w 5500k studio lights with hoods. Finally put a little fan in and have been watering with Alaskan fish fertilizer once a week at regular strength.

While vegging under window it lost most lower leaves. I'm just trying to make it to harvest and chop it and try to do it right next round. Can you reveg after harvesting?

You don't have enough light the plant is very stretched out need a lot more light. For its size you should be watering 2 or 3 times a week.
go to the gallery and look at some of the plants there.

ya more light and munch closer to the plant its a bummer all that time waste if you get smoke that would be sweet keep it going you got to get something for all that work :morenutes:

oh the fan leafs are right there...laying on the floor.

This has to be a joke. If not... @Kazootica...There is a lot of reading you need to do. Nothing we are going to say here is going to help you at this point.

I recommend you go to a good bookstore and pick up Ed Rosenthal's book. You will enjoy reading it and when you re done you will have no problems growing weed.

Edit:
There are things we could say to help but we wont really be helping you. You have a lot to learn and you wont get that 1 post at a time.

Back
Top Bottom