Ok guys I've got hermies - What to do with them?

pete2

I've read online that you should remove them from my other plants. Couple questions for you.
Can I just cut the tops of the plants off?
Should I pull them and start the drying process, weather they are ready or not?
If I cut the food level down, could I just let them grow?
I do appreciate all of your help in this matter. Thank You very much.
Is it going to effect my thc levels in plant

Cut them down and cook it down. Likely they are not mature enough to be worth smoking. Hard to tell without more data on the age or pics.

I'll check out your journal linked in your sig and see what that says.

Your journals last update was a bit more than a month ago showing plants needing about a month. Did you crash them on the last week? Too bad so sad.

Looks like you learned a lot though!!!!

Cut them down and cook it down. Likely they are not mature enough to be worth smoking. Hard to tell without more data on the age or pics.

I'll check out your journal linked in your sig and see what that says.

There's nothing in my journal about this, I've been slacking on it.
I don't know what you mean when you say cook them down.
Are you saying that the whole plant is not worth keeping?
I've already smoked some, It's not too bad, You can cop a buzz from it. I'm told that the potency will only get better
If you can tell me everything you need to know, I will get it together.

Well Like I said if you crashed it in the 11th hour then yes chop it and dry it but do it somewhere carefully like outside where the pollen doesn't spread back to the closet you are in.

You have very large plants. When I say cook it down I think you could make a lot of nice cookies with that. If you have never tried it...eating properly prepared THC edibles is possibly the best way to enjoy this. You will just roll around on the floor giggling like a baby. DO NOT eat and drive!!! Good edibles and you loose motor control like you are drunk.

But each to there own. It wont hurt to smoke it. Just get that thing away from the other girls today. I only said that because I wasn't sure if it was mature enough to smoke it yet.

:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom