Help! First time grower experiencing problems with one plant

Spiceybud

Hi guys! I'm new here and boy am I glad I found you. What a great community to belong to. I don't know how to upload pictures just yet but I'll describe my issue. I planted two plants about 5 days ago. One is looking great! The other not so much. She didn't germinate as quickly and sprouted a day late (may have been planted too deep) when we did see that she sprouted the seed was wrapped right around her. With some caution we we're able to get the seed off but one of her leaves grew bigger than the other and now she's starting to lean over. What should I do to help her out?! Thanks well in advance :)

Im going to assume its in a small pot or solo cup... take a toothpick, stir stick or something similar and push it in beside the little girl and that will help keep her upright. You can use a bread tie or string to help if needed. remove once the plant gets a little stronger. it will be fine... Happy growing

I was just describing this on another thread that you could see this too... and it is exactly what you described...

I suspect there is absolutely nothing wrong. You did the right thing getting the husk off. She should come back just fine. Don't try to tie it up. If it is leaning bad put something on the side to lean it onto that props it up but let it grow a strong stalk to lift itself back up naturally.

:goodluck:

Back
Top Bottom