Super poor micro closet grow?

Bullet527

So i am beyond broke and had to use what i could find around the house but the biggest grow medium i could find was a 2 liter soda bottle i had cut in half and added some good potting soil.

My light is a normal industrial true 50w LED 6500k flood light (some guy on youtube claim they are just as good as a 150w HPS light) but i only have the 6500k so if i ever get to flowering I'm going to sit with a problem.

Plant food with a NPK and micro elements, N higher than P and K.
I also let some bottles of tap water stand open for about 2 days to get the chlorine out.

My closet size is about 2"×2"×4"
My closet temperature is normal, 70-82 degrees and I have a fan for air circulation.

What can i expect from this grow? Will it even flower? The seed i got was a feminized hybrid strain, not sure what the name was but it's a hybrid.

Thanks!

It will flower under a 6500. With the small light I wouldn't expect a huge yeild but you can learn from. You need a way to ph your water. Vinegar is a cheap ph down and you can use baking soda for ph up. You need a ph pen or test kit to check it. With out using ro water you really need to know the ppm of your tap water to figure your nutrients. Go on ebay and look up a cheap ph pen and ppm pen.

and with the 2L bottle you cut in half make sure you cover that with tape or find a way with something the light will kill the roots and your plant will die before you even start

Back
Top Bottom