How in the hell do they get their buds so hard?

ya rock hard buds are sweet i just let the light do all the work a good 1000w i get some sweet buds i take all my pop corn buds do a quick two week cure then put them in a food sealer leave it like that for a week and all the crapy looking popcorn buds now look like a solid brick and hard like a rock looks sweet after.

Would this be a way to improve the looks of the airy popcorn buds after they have cured for a while? I have some that have been in cure for about a month. Also, other than eye appeal, what advantages do we have in pressing/vaccuum packing our buds? How does that affect the smoke?

i have been doing it for years i give it to my brother or some friends i don't think it does anything but making them look better thats all as if i got a bag of popcorn buds i would be upset now same stuff looking like a hard brick just looks better and its a good conversation piece :slide:

I should give that a try. With a small grow under CFLs, I get mostly small airy buds, with a few COLAs, nothing to write home about. Condensing the buds via vacuum packing might be a good experiment to try on one of my lesser harvests.

The video was VERY educational! TY LEDRF! Any day I can learn something innovative like that, increases the quality or appearance of my small harvests.

Like i said i do this with pop corn buds for years and yes CFL would work nice never though of it ya give it a try and let me know how you make out

I have had both tested in this batch. The ones I vac sealed and the ones I didn't. Both Auto Mazar. They stayed within less than one percent apart at 18.5 and 19.3, so I'd say it doesn't nothing for the lab results.

It really is just for looks for those patients that just must have hard as rocks bud for whatever reason.

I have had both tested in this batch. The ones I vac sealed and the ones I didn't. Both Auto Mazar. They stayed within less than one percent apart at 18.5 and 19.3, so I'd say it doesn't nothing for the lab results.

It really is just for looks for those patients that just must have hard as rocks bud for whatever reason.

ya funny how some people are so picky but i guess if your paying top dollar it better look good :blunt:

Fads come and go, but the question is, do you want a few pressed and vacuumed buds that you're going to break up or crush anyway, or do you want a baggie full of buds? Same weight, but the unpressed package looks like you're getting more.

Of course, you'll pay more for the time and equipment it takes to form those hard buds. However, from what I've read, it doesn't improve the smoke any.

Might be OK as a novelty if you have a license to sell. Many grocery distributors repackage their goods and charge a higher price, just because it looks better.

I put a light dab of baby oil on my hands, before trimming it up, so I get fewer crystal balls, when I string off the buds from the branches. Then roll them into tight nuggets, and put them in a cigar box on my DVR box to expedite the dry process
20151206_205507.jpg

then you'll need a grinder or scissors to break this up

Back
Top Bottom