Need Advice?

MarriedOn420

I finally found a kush seed and planted it and it really started taking off I am pretty sure its a indica it's pretty short and bushy. This morning I woke up and my light kinda fell in my plant and burned up some of the top of it well I clipped the top and a stem or two that burnt everything else is fine. My question is can it still grow up from the other branches or can it re grow or is it just going to grow out? I am pretty uspet considering this seed came from some good stuff but just wondering how you think it will grow now? I posted a picture of it before it got burnt and after tell me what you think?
Before

More dirt. Also if that is merical grow soil I have had problems with it. Google a review of potting soils. The little plastic balls are time release nutrients and two are not good for weed.

More dirt. Also if that is merical grow soil I have had problems with it. Google a review of potting soils. The little plastic balls are time release nutrients and two are not good for weed.
Thanks for the advice it seems to be thriving well right now so we shall see.

I would start a journal ;)
How long you gonna keep her in Veg?? :)

Well if it turns out female then ill probably keep her in veg for another 5 weeks or so the plant its self is about 3 weeks old. What is a good time for veg my last plant was just reg and I let her veg for like a couple months. But since this is showing signs if being indica I know they grow and mature faster.

I never am perfect. I veg until the size is right to start bloom.

Now consider this. 1/3 the plant is under the soil. In the absence of knowing how to push things beyond natures plan you can expect a plant to naturally grow to about twice as big as the root mass you can get in that pot. The roots are very dense and the above ground plant is very much sticks and branches so please think through that ratio.

But consider the fact also that if things are good the plant will double or triple in size after blooming starts. So if we are not confident in knowing how to "push" the plant beyond natures ability with out causing major harm or hermaphrodites then we need to make sure to flip the lights in time for it to double in size.

So when the plant is at about the size where you think the pot is half way done building roots it is a good time to switch.

This is just a rule of thumb for beginners. Experienced people with big lights and some knowledge can push this.

If you gonna re-pot then results may vary ;)

:peace:

I never am perfect. I veg until the size is right to start bloom.

Now consider this. 1/3 the plant is under the soil. In the absence of knowing how to push things beyond natures plan you can expect a plant to naturally grow to about twice as big as the root mass you can get in that pot. The roots are very dense and the above ground plant is very much sticks and branches so please think through that ratio.

But consider the fact also that if things are good the plant will double or triple in size after blooming starts. So if we are not confident in knowing how to "push" the plant beyond natures ability with out causing major harm or hermaphrodites then we need to make sure to flip the lights in time for it to double in size.

So when the plant is at about the size where you think the pot is half way done building roots it is a good time to switch.

This is just a rule of thumb for beginners. Experienced people with big lights and some knowledge can push this.

If you gonna re-pot then results may vary ;)

Ya that's what I did with my last plant but she was outdoors so she did it all on her own. Ive grown a few others but stuff happened so they never made it through. But this one since it is looking to be a Indica and is going to be short and bushy ill probably keep it in that pot unless I feel it needs to be moved and I will only move it if roots start to show or its starts to fail in health due to insufficient room.

yup that looks about right. I have seen 14 ft tall ones grown on a farm in Northern cali but they used a tractor to dig out 4'x4'x4' holes per plant.

remember once the Stalks are "mature" they are not really growing much and are not needing much support from the roots. The volume I am asking you to think about, like on any tree, is the green stuff that is growing. The roots are supporting that and can only do so much.

:Namaste:

That farm I am talking about....it was on the side of a hill in Nor Cal in the heart of Napa Valley doing one of the first medical grows. It had probably 30 rows over a football field long in the main area. But you couldn't take a step on the property without running into a plant. I can't even begin to tell you what I saw. I saw indicas that looked like Agave plants with buds that were bigger than my calfs. I saw 14 foot tall Sativas...I was there in late summer with still more than a month to go. It is hard to show me a plant and make me double take.

I am not talking about on youtube...I stood next to these ladies.

Back
Top Bottom