Looking at this setup

BlazingBill

Ok this is the setup I am considering and wanted some feedback before I start collecting them.

Agromax Window Grow Tent - Size Large (55 x 55 x 79)
HTG Supply - Grow Tent | Silver Lined Grow Tent | Agromax Grow Tent

MarsHydro Mars300 x 3 total 900W
51LFzY6plFL.jpg

Root Spa 5 Gal - 4 Bucket System
Root Spa 5 Gal - 4 Bucket System

And later on switching to this one

Flo-n-Gro Gro Giant Ebb & Flow System 6 Site
Flo-n-Gro Gro Giant Ebb & Flow System 6 Site

Does this look ok for a startup? I know I need fans still and a filter to keep the wife happy.
Thanx for any tips or advice

I read somewhere that it was best to use 3 300w instead of a single 900

I have the root spa and that is a better price than I paid. You can look at my journals to see how well it works. There are drawbacks though. During flowering you'll need to be there Every day. My big girls drink a gallon a day and when you only start with four gallons it doesn't take long to burn a plant up when they drink a lot.

Mars-Hydro LED Grow Lights has tents available
Hi guys, we have offered Grow Tents in four sizes and they are now available in USA, UK and Europe.
27"x27"x63", 39"x39"x70", 47"x47"x78" and 57"x57"x78":circle-of-love:
For USA friends, they are all free Shipping.:cheer:

Mars Hydro Grow Tent Sale - Only For USA Clients

The 57"x57"x78" Mars-Hydro LED Grow Lights tent may be better priced.

The Gro Giant — Oversized Flo-n-Gro - Gro Giant Ebb & Flow System - 6 Site can also be used as 4 site in your tent. Depending on your ambient air and hydroponic water temperature you may also require chiller to optimize your hydroponic systems plant growth rates.

Here for advice, whats the overpriced part? the rootspa?
I looked at parts to make my own and it came out to over 100.00

But glad to hear any advice ya can shoot my way

I was looking for reviews on marshydro tents and couldnt find any and that agromax had some good reviews and was lowest buy not lower than mars.
Anyone here use mars-hydro grow tents?

Keep in mind led manufacturers don't really mean 300w just because they say 300w and take that into account for your requirements planning. Mars makes a great light, but they and all the other manufacturers vastly overstate the wattage of their lights

Back
Top Bottom