Should I re-pot this plant? Advice needed

baxbax

hello ...:goodjob:

this is dp dps sativa i try explain everything in pictures i feel this plant grow rate decrease may root bound ?

my ph water 6.4 - 6.6
soil : mix of simple sandy soil find in garden and peat moss and coco and a bit perlite
light cfls
vegging
nutrients : cal mag cifo - hotrigrow 20 20 20 ....
need advise should i re pot them or wait more ? because i adjust my ph of water always to 6.5
i cant see soil and i wonder if it is not root bound and i just cause stress to it just by opening soil just want do that when i want to re pot.

many thank see :

IMAG013220.jpg

IMAG013320.jpg

IMAG013419.jpg

IMAG013517.jpg

IMAG013724.jpg

IMAG013622.jpg

IMAG013922.jpg

when do you plant on flowering that its getting big and its sill going to grow a little more when you flower it and you'll need some more lights if your going to flower and lollipop it as the same time or is thats a sweet mother plant ?

when do you plant on flowering that its getting big and its sill going to grow a little more when you flower it and you'll need some more lights if your going to flower and lollipop it as the same time or is thats a sweet mother plant ?

not mother plant i can just grow this plant after some kills ... you think i flower him i have no experience for flowering she will yield enough for me at this big ? or should i continue vegging for moth or more ? ( after re pot )

its super big now i would flower her before you run out of room before you flower takes some clones that way you can start all over again you'll get some good buds but you need more light and what type of soil are you using looks like rocks in it when you transplant try to get a nice poting mix with some perlight

its super big now i would flower her before you run out of room before you flower takes some clones that way you can start all over again you'll get some good buds but you need more light and what type of soil are you using looks like rocks in it when you transplant try to get a nice poting mix with some perlight

i have 2 more durban poiosn seeds from last year ordered i wonder they dry out and dont germinate ? if i use clones again - i have 1* 400 w hps and i want to use for floweing and my soil is same amount of simple sandy soil u find in your garden mixed with same amount of peat moss and a bit coco i decide mix 50 50 sandy soil and coco with a bit peat moss for :morenutes::peacetwo: coco's high k mixing with soil to make soil easier to work and grow

i have 2 more durban poiosn seeds from last year ordered i wonder they dry out and dont germinate ? if i use clones again - i have 1* 400 w hps and i want to use for floweing and my soil is same amount of simple sandy soil u find in your garden mixed with same amount of peat moss and a bit coco i decide mix 50 50 sandy soil and coco with a bit peat moss for :morenutes::peacetwo: coco's high k mixing with soil to make soil easier to work and grow

the seed should be fine if you keep them in a cool dark place and try cloning for a joke that way you get the hang of it or just drop the seeds either way your good and the soil your using sounds like a nice mix :bravo:

your 400w would be nice for flowering that will work nice don't forget to strip the lowers leaves to make the plant focus on just the tops

and another question is how long takes after i switch 12 12 i read this strain known for shot flowering time 55 ? and ti is still pure sativa ?

Last year I ran 4 dps in my room. Under 2 600w HPS. After you repot, it will grow a little more rapidly. But not quite as much as stretch. I'd repot immediately atleast 5 gallons. And switch that big girl. If I remember correctly, u can expect it to nearly double. Also if this is ur only plant and room isn't an issue. After repotting I would tie the branches down and lower the lights. Just depends if ur looking for main colas or more of a yield. I'm a scrog man myself. That's a tree my friend lol. I have a similar problem now. I let all 13 of mine get that big. Outgrew my room. Lost the scrog, I had to remove 2 plants from room. Had to extreme tie down branches. I had over 6ft in the room. But now I'm in week 8 of flower. And wow. Such a beautiful array of colors and amazingness. Right now I'm running. Blue lemon Thai, lemon garlic og, La Affie, grape kush, Cinderella 99, and opium In my room. Lol I went kinda nutz this time.

Last year I ran 4 dps in my room. Under 2 600w HPS. After you repot, it will grow a little more rapidly. But not quite as much as stretch. I'd repot immediately atleast 5 gallons. And switch that big girl. If I remember correctly, u can expect it to nearly double. Also if this is ur only plant and room isn't an issue. After repotting I would tie the branches down and lower the lights. Just depends if ur looking for main colas or more of a yield. I'm a scrog man myself. That's a tree my friend lol. I have a similar problem now. I let all 13 of mine get that big. Outgrew my room. Lost the scrog, I had to remove 2 plants from room. Had to extreme tie down branches. I had over 6ft in the room. But now I'm in week 8 of flower. And wow. Such a beautiful array of colors and amazingness. Right now I'm running. Blue lemon Thai, lemon garlic og, La Affie, grape kush, Cinderella 99, and opium In my room. Lol I went kinda nutz this time.

I topped whole plant 3 times but again u see it has 1 m tall the problem with topping this plant again is that i will loose some leaves and i will have big amount of stems because of stretch when i top and side branches when grow stretch very much in their 1st leaves and it increase my tall and stems i want let this stems grow and just bend them to have some main cola good idea ?:thanks: :idea:

i havent yet repot (waiting for coco) but its still growing at top just wonder after repot

Plant will definitely continue to growafter repot. Just treat ur girl with care, when u repot and trim and top, it causing stress to ur plant. So don't feel bad if she take a couple days to recover from potting. When you top, the plant stops focusing on that main cola and starts creating other shoots. I like topping. But I would recommend tying ur branches downward. Or maybe pinching ur stalks and letting the others catch up. Just don't pinch too hard. I would flaten that Plant out a lot because the whole bottom half of ur plant is not seeing enough light: I'd clean up the bottom and level the branches, by spreading them out. Light penetration is important. U don't want to get a couple super dank dense nugs and then the rest is loose popcorn. That will just tease u.... When my lights come on I'll take a few pics of mine to show you.

Back
Top Bottom