Selective harvest info

Proyields

I have never tried a selective harvest before. will this cause to much stress on ur plants this late in flower? Will it affect the what's left on the plant negatively

I ve read a bit on the topic because I m gonna be going through a harvest soon and I might be in the same boat, plus I was thinking of reveging it as well. From what I ve read and heard from fellow growers is that most the development is done in regards to bud size. Now the trichomes degrade on their own and at their own pace, so by waiting a week or so for the rest to finish shouldn't do much in regards to what you get for weight. I ve also read that a little stress, or what the guy actually said was he d kick the pot, yell at the plant, take it outside in the cold for a few minutes to stress it into thinking it a in trouble. He says that auxins are released that trigger s thc, THC is the plants natural form of defence, it suposably helps detour natural predators. Now you can take that however you want but I think you ll do just fine:thumb::Namaste:

Well the reason I'm considering this is because I didn't catch a herm in time and some pollen was released. All the plants that were surrounding the herm, the closest branches hairs starting orangeing prematurely. Even the whole flower is showing solid purple and cloudy trichs while the top of the plants look to be a week off. I have never seen this. I'm running Grape kush and LA Affie from Cali connection, Cinderella 99 from g13 labs, blue lemon Thai from ch9 seeds, lemon garlic OG from humbolt seed organization, and opium from paradise seeds. I have many harvests under my belt. But this is kinda weird. Lol thanks bro

Back
Top Bottom