First attempt update - What do you guys think?

Caramanos2000

420 Member
This is how they look now, 2 days after swapping my grow lights for a 400w COB led model and moving them to 5 gal pots. How do they look? Any tips on how to train them?
IMG-20151130-WA0053.jpeg

They look great. If ur looking for main colas, just keep them going as you are. But if you want to increase that yield. You could start tying the plant to the side and allowing those side shoots to catch up. What strain?

They look super healthy, nice work so far! Unfortunately it gets a bit harder to train plants the older/taller they get, but that kinda depends on the plant too. I would start with some LST by bending over the main tops, and kind of twirling each one around the top of the pots. This may take a few days to get them bent into shape if the stems are thick, but just keep at it! If you break a branch, you can mend it and they'll recover just fine.

They look great. If ur looking for main colas, just keep them going as you are. But if you want to increase that yield. You could start tying the plant to the side and allowing those side shoots to catch up. What strain?

They were left over seeds from different ocassions LOL. They all seem entirely different to the others so who knows.

looking good are you still in veg i would have top them and lollipop the lower leaves fouces everything to the top its hard for led lights to get the lower stuff its a wast of light but i like the lower lights you put on each side of the grow room to help the mid to lower stuff

Back
Top Bottom