For how long should I be using a humidity dome?

GrowForLife2

I use plastic bags for humidity dome
My question is for how long should I use it? can I remove it just after the seeds pop up?
(I'm growing on a pc box by the way)
Thank you

not quite sure what you mean?? i use humidity dome when creating clones until they develop a root system.. once roots are ready i take them out and plant. if you mean like germinating in a plastic bag then as soon as seed pops and white root is no smaller then maybe 1/4 inch idk plant it. if its sprouted and everything and you can keep RH in growing room reasonably for veg then take her out and get her some fresh air

pictures would help ALOT to see where your plants at and technically what you mean

not quite sure what you mean?? i use humidity dome when creating clones until they develop a root system.. once roots are ready i take them out and plant. if you mean like germinating in a plastic bag then as soon as seed pops and white root is no smaller then maybe 1/4 inch idk plant it. if its sprouted and everything and you can keep RH in growing room reasonably for veg then take her out and get her some fresh air

pictures would help ALOT to see where your plants at and technically what you mean

This is what I mean
I germinated my seeds few days ago and I'm not sure for how long should it be staying with the plastic bags

Back
Top Bottom