Mag/cal or nitro problems or any other ideas?

ghettomasta1

Photos below.
1st room- 4 weeks grow - 8 sites left
2nd - 2 wks- 35 left ,
medi kush to speed bud and automatic. Using hydrodynamics ionic grow nutrients at
1 tbsp per gal for 10 gal(total at 5 per 5 gal) res in dwc. Using led lights 300w each with 65-75% humid. One on and sometimes I use 2 total 600w but heat at 93deg or 97 then and 64% humid.
Other room same but 2 weeks grow with 600w led light got it to 84 deg stable around55-63% humid down from 100 deg I don't know why. Seeing curled edges on some leaves but nice green on others. Not sure if nute burn or cal/mag deficit or what. Posting please note suggestions and what think it is. Photos are below in thread and are 2 rooms which both are multiple strains in each.

I use 2 total 600w but heat at 93deg or 97 then and 64% humid.

Seeing curled edges on some leaves but nice green on others… got it to 84 deg stable around55-63% humid down from 100 deg

curling up or down? sounds like heat stress from your time in those higher temps.

theres a link in my signature to show you how to post pictures!

Was thinking this yet I do not think so as not all leaves curling up. Most of any of the leaves curling are going down. Only a select few are up and some are due to the fan. This is why I wonder if it is a nutrient issue as one plant is growing morphed and messed up. Here are some photos below.

Hard to see pic,s could you turn off the led light and use another for the pic's..I know my 900 watt Mars will toast plants when first put in tent unless the light is well over 3.6" above tops,otter portion/edges will turn yellow/bleaching working inward and then start browning working from the leaf tip in untill the whole leaf in dead,and dam your temps are high.:lot-o-toke:

Room 1 at 82-86 deg and 62-76% humid
image31004.jpeg
image21006.jpeg
image11007.jpeg
image61000.jpeg
image51000.jpeg
image41001.jpeg
image31003.jpeg
image21005.jpeg
image11006.jpeg
image41002.jpeg
image51001.jpeg

Some better photos below sans led light. Light around 15-18" above plants. Room 1 stays around 80-86 degrees with one light and 84-95 with two lights going and 62-68% humid. Room 2 stays around 84 degrees 60-64% humid with always 2 lights going. For some reason room 2 started around higher degrees maybe to keep constant humid and temp but have no idea why it started 90s and above for a few days but normal now. Have more lights as I read it is better for more later but nicer temps less light used. Thought to step up to 3 lights later in grow on room 2 and when in bloom. Using hydrodynamics ionic grow and got a cal/mag/iron supplement if needed at nitrogen 2%/3% cal/1.5%mag/.1%iron

Feed them ionic grow at slightly below 4teaspoons per gal. I use 3 teaspoons per gal so I use 5 tbps or 15 teaspoons per 5 gal water and always below 20 teaspoons per 5 gal. Was concerned I was overfeeding. So I keep to around 30 teaspoons per 10 gal on room 1 but I rarely use all 10 gallons maybe 7-9.
There are two small fans in room 1 with fresh intake daily. I haven't a ph or ppm meter but my ph chart seems between 5.6 and 6.0. Will have ph meter next days. Tried a cal/mag some weeks back from other stuff I had but it seemed to exacerbate the issue and the leaves already slightly brown crisped up even more so I emptied that and just went back to water and normal Hydrodynamics Ionic Grow. My ph is lowered by Earth Juice Double Down at 1 tbsp per 5 gal water.

Room 2 has 2 10 gal reservoirs and I do pretty much the same there too. Larger area at 4x6x8 and it has an oscillating fan with cooler/humidifier to keep the humidity right. Lower the ph to between 5.8-6.2 and add some ionic grow and thats about it.

those leaves looked like mine when I transplanted them and placed the plants under the led and then I moved the light lower and lower over a weeks time about 6" lower total and the plant was not used to the light plus the transplanting, I thought it would be ok but it was to late I raised the light but the damage had been done and only got worse ..and yes at my point all the magnesium in the world would not help,because thats what I thought I needed at first then I figured it out that the light was burning them up but it was too late.. TOAST,how long have you had the led on them and did it start several days after that??

those leaves looked like mine when I transplanted them and placed the plants under the led and then I moved the light lower and lower over a weeks time about 6" lower total and the plant was not used to the light plus the transplanting, I thought it would be ok but it was to late I raised the light but the damage had been done and only got worse ..and yes at my point all the magnesium in the world would not help,because thats what I thought I needed at first then I figured it out that the light was burning them up but it was too late.. TOAST,how long have you had the led on them and did it start several days after that??

At the beginning of this thread I stated the weeks these have been under led light. My lights are listed as distance 15-20" above canopy and that isn't it either. Temp and humid are fine. Or at least within parameters most grow books say to now so that's why I'm wondering if it isn't something else as room 1 never had same heat issue but same nutrients at least.

here is a pic of my white Skunk today I always monitor nutrients using TDS meter and a PH meter it helps me avoid asking questions and being snappy to people that are trying to help me
IMG_303214.JPG
IMG_304215.JPG

when was the last time the reservoir was cleaned? have you checked the roots for slime. I see green slime around the net holders, high humidity could cause that.

Brand new reservoirs and always use liners too. Rock wool gets me the green slime a lot and I can just cut that out which I do and got those plants out as well. Others use coco coir.

Not sure why you being rude all the sudden as I wasn't. I responded politely. If you want to be rude for no reason please do not respond. I asked for positive responses in what people thought the problem is/was not people being jerks to me for noting what I stated. Great plants 4fingerlidday. No need to be uppity jerk.

Back
Top Bottom