Compact Fluorscent Lights

I have but your gona need more then 125 watts..I used 300 watts total yielded 170 grams dried
20160405_004145.jpg
20160405_004233.jpg

Check out member Major PITA. He has helped me understand cfl's and has some good advice. His advice is 50 "true" watts per sq. ft of grow space. "True" meaning the number you see on other regular bulbs instead of the "equivalent" you see on cfl's.

I grow with CFLs. The rule is the more the better. And not just above. Clip them on the sides and grow out those lower buds. I start with a dozen 23 watters in 8 SQ ft of space, mixed daylight and soft white.

Only recently did I add 2 Mars 300's to the mix. Made a huge difference in leaf size and node compaction. I Still use CFLs as auxiliary lighting.

Same answers as above. More the better. Gotta keep temps in mind tho. Those bulbs start really hearing a small space up without good ventilation. With cfls I got really good quality but very airy buds that lost a lot of size during drying. So i too upgraded to 2 of the mars 300s. I stil start my seedlings under a daylight cfl tho. Imo they are the best bulbs for young plants. They keep the plants very compact with good node spacing.
Now i use a 400 watt hid for veg and a combination of the hid and 2 mars lights for flower.
Upgrade as you can man. Good luck

Sent from my LGLS990 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom