Her leaves look as thpugh they are yellowing
:(
20160415_132336.jpg
20160415_131943.jpg
20160415_131936.jpg
20160415_131924.jpg
20160415_131916.jpg
20160415_131909.jpg

Hey there. Could you provide us with a little bit of info about your grow? What is your medium, lights, nutrients? How far along in flower is the plant? Lower leaves will naturally yellow as the plant matures and nutrients get sucked from the leaves, they will fall off eventually, but this all depends how far a long your plant is right now. I see there was once a little bit of nutrient burn there on your leaf tips as well. The plant may need a little more nitrogen if anything but looks healthy. Once you give us a little more info we can help give better answers. Best of luck!

OK. Is it just the lower leaves being effected or the whole plant? The plant is about half done its flowering cycle and will start sucking nutrients from the leaves. Lower ones first normally. In another month the majority of your fan leaves will start yellowing, all except the small ones protruding from the now produced buds.

She looks hungry to me. W/o knowing more, I'd say she needs 'N'.
Overall light green with more yellow at the bottom sounds like lack of nitrogen to me.

i just gave her a liter of water with .25 ml of floralicious plus

That doesn't sound like enough. How big is the pot she is in? I'd hate to see her starve while she is trying to put buds on for you.

Shes in a 5 gallon bucket

...hopefully with plenty of drain holes in the bottom.

I'm going to "pitch" the old wet/dry cycle of watering, but with a small wrinkle.
You didn't describe your soil, so IDK if it was amended or has some time release fert's in it, but IMO, what you gave here is woefully inadequate. I also believe, giving any plant in 5 gal of soil, 1 liter of water at a time, results in improper watering. I don't let plants in bloom go completely dry, but most soil grows should be able to take at least 4 liters (6?) at one time. As the pot dries out, the plant sends roots out looking for water and food. It is the only form of exercise they get and plants need that exercise to develop a strong root system. When in veg, I let them get to the point the just begin to wilt. Within a couple of minutes after feeding them, they are perky and happy with a good growth spurt.

I don't use Flor+, but my understanding is, it is an additive/enhancer, NOT a primary nutrient source. I'd go to the GH feeding schedule and follow it, but at 1/2 their recommended amounts to start.

yes, plenty of drain holes. i gave a liter and it ran through so i didnt give it anymore

Either your pot is waterlogged (VERY heavy), or you could be watering too quickly. Dry soil will not soak up water immediately - much like a dry sponge. If you add water very slowly at first and let it moisten the soil, then the soil should accept about 25% of its volume in water. If you have a saucer under the pot, does she wick up the water, if left alone for a few minutes? If not, and water goes right through, it sound like the pot is over-watered, but I'm not seeing it in your plant. It could be your watering is fine but she just needs food. Dunno...

It still looks like classic 'N' deficiency to me.
Is there a reason you are reluctant to feed her more?

I don't think you will kill her by giving a bit more nutrients. Unless you go overboard of course. What else are you using along with the floracious plus?

I can't be positive, but it looks to me like she is starving.

Back
Top Bottom