Lemon Kush

Jayjay1984

Hello i have been growing my lemon kush (from seed) i put them into bud 3 days ago. How long does sex take to show. I have a couple the have little circular bulbs on 2 of them what is it

If they are green balls on stalks, you got males. If you JUST put them to flower and they are already showing, you might have males, cause they usually show first. Females take longer, a week or so, sometimes several weeks, to show those first hairs.

balls = male
Hairs = female
Spikes = vegetative growth.

Cool thanks I will post a pic so you can see what I am talking about

Sent from my 5054N using 420 Magazine Mobile App

420-magazine-mobile1605492151.jpg

I would keep an eye on those two tiny green bumps in the middle of the picture., appearing to the sides of the petioles (leaf stems).

You can rule out those being female preflowers, as lady parts present pairs of white hairs where the leaves meet the stem.

New growth also appears where the leaves meet the stem. It is an active growth point for new branches.

Male pods can appear to the side like in your pic, or in the same place female preflowers grow, depending on strain.

If they turn out to be spikes, no worries. They are veg growth that appear on mature plants.

Another indicator is how lanky and far apart the nodes are. My bubblelicious males did this, no matter how many times I pinched them back. I don't know if it is an Indica trait. On the other hand, I had a very bushy sativa-heavy mystery plant that suddenly sprouted two thin lanky branches covered with male pods. And that happened overnight, during its sleep period!

So, watch it, check it twice a day, esp early in the morning. These things grow very quickly. If you can isolate it from the rest of your grow now, before it/he sows its wild oats, you'll save yourself grief later on.

Thank you very much I appreciate the advice and will check them I will post more pics later

Back
Top Bottom