Autoflower harvest help please!

mufc420

I currently have a amnesia haze XL auto which is on day 85 from sprout. The buds look nice and the trichs are now 10% amber and the majority are cloudy with the very few clear trichs. So to me the trichs are showing its ready to harvest but there is a few fresh white hairs popping out with the majority turned brown or receaded. I don't want to harvest to early and miss out so please any help or advise welcome. Again this is a autoflower don't know if this makes a difference on harvest

1474544498248.jpg
1474544615792.jpg
1474544747275.jpg

The seed bank says 65-85 days from seed to harvest and it is currently day 82 and in the process of being harvested.. such a nice plant just hope ive not gone to early

They usually go by that estimated time if in the optimal growing setting. She does look done to me though. A week would of been alot better for a better flush due to the green color, and give those pistils a shot at turning amber colored too like the trichomes

Sent from Deez Nutz

Don't trust breeder finish times, autos usually need 10-12 from seed to finish properly, sometimes longer.
Sometimes new white pistils keep shooting out the buds, it's better to look for wilted pistils as that is a chop sign too.
Use the trichome colour as primary way to decide(be sure to check the actual flowers, the trichomes one the sugar leaves mature faster) and look at the general state of the plant as well.

The buds look fully formed, I'm sure it'll be nice smoke and you'll enjoy it;)
If you make a grow journal people will be able to help you as you grow and you'll have easy acces to your ''notes'' for future reference.

Happy growing :Namaste:

Thanks guys for ur input.. I have just harvested her smells lovely and buds are tight I did flush for 2weeks so hopefully it will smoke as nice as it smells.

Hi,

I don't mean to highjack your thread, just couldn't start my own for some reason.

So i am a new grower. Auto White Widow, 7weeks 2 days into flower. Kings said 8 weeks to harvest. I was wondering if it's good to harvest now? I am looking for more head high than sleeping aid.

Thank you! :)

20170721_151009.jpg
20170721_150952.jpg
20170721_145502_2_.jpg

Hi,

I don't mean to highjack your thread, just couldn't start my own for some reason.

So i am a new grower. Auto White Widow, 7weeks 2 days into flower. Kings said 8 weeks to harvest. I was wondering if it's good to harvest now? I am looking for more head high than sleeping aid.

Thank you! :)

20170721_151009.jpg
20170721_150952.jpg
20170721_145502_2_.jpg
Get a magnifying glass and look at the trichomes. Since youre looking for a head high, you'll want to look for cloudy trichomes on the buds, clear trichomes arent psychoactive yet, amber colored trichomes give you more of a couch locking body high.

Back
Top Bottom