Mold? Help

cbgb

hey folks , i think i might have a little mold on a cola ... chem dog # 4 harvested sept. 15th dried to the snap of the stem ....i placed them in mason jars and burped them for about 10 days they were then placed in mason back in jars to cure. i was checking on them today and noticed only on my 8'' cola (still feels damp to the touch)that is in its own mason jar seems to have a cottony , spider web look to it in spots. this cola was the one that after a few days burping got kind of re hydrated ...... the advice given was to keep up the burping which i did. anyone have something like this ??? is it mold ? if so what can i do ........ i have already cut it into 8, 1 inch pieces and placed them in separate mason jars....... thanks:Namaste:

hey folks , i think i might have a little mold on a cola ... chem dog # 4 harvested sept. 15th dried to the snap of the stem ....i placed them in mason jars and burped them for about 10 days they were then placed in mason back in jars to cure. i was checking on them today and noticed only on my 8'' cola (still feels damp to the touch)that is in its own mason jar seems to have a cottony , spider web look to it in spots. this cola was the one that after a few days burping got kind of re hydrated ...... the advice given was to keep up the burping which i did. anyone have something like this ??? is it mold ? if so what can i do ........ i have already cut it into 8, 1 inch pieces and placed them in separate mason jars....... thanks:Namaste:

A pic would help, but what you described sure sounds like mold. Does it smell like mold? Whatever you do, don't smoke any of it - or any buds that were in the same jar. Inhaling some molds can be deadly. I've read of some people doing alcohol extraction of the THC when they get mold. I don't know if I'd even do that, but it's less risky that way.

Back
Top Bottom