Nutes - Confused lol

TheRocket

I've been using the canna grow guide but want to try go off this a bit and try out other stuff so bought some 'AN big bud'

I'm I right in thinking I can use this with canna a&b, with a bit of boost and calmag?

Or can I drop the a&b?

I have been reading up on nutes but still a bit confusing, I'll get there lol

Thanks lads

Plan is use big bud til end of week 4, week 5 use pk 13/14, week 6&7 overdrive followed by 2 week flush

Along with the above I use canna a&b, cannazym, rhizatonic, boost.

Only been using half dosage except calmag where I've been dosing full strength due to a slight def but that's my fault for not feeding calmag for a while (my bad)

Anything else you think would benefit?

PK 13/14 is only 7 days around week 3 or 4 I would skip that and stay with BB and OD.
Go to 3/4 strength a&b
Cannazym every 2. watering is enough , rhizo in veg and first 2 weeks of bloom.
Boost every time, I stay with 2ml/l till flush.

I use canna for soil manly and AN for coco and don't see much difference in yield and quality.

thanks darkgrow, I was on 3/4 nutes but slightly nute burned so dropped down to 1/2 for a week, the rhiz I was told to use a low dose (5ml per 10l of water)
Always though pk 13/14 was a week 5 job, my bad lol
Do you dose calmag at all?

Cultivator, thanks mate I'll take a look, I have a slight grasp on what's for what but struggle with the ratio side of it, it can be confusing lol

You will get it just take 2 grows.
Environment ( temps, rh and airflow ) are much more important than nutes.
I use 1ml/L calmag with ro water and 0,5ml/L with tap but that is based on my water.

Everything seems good tbh, humidity 45%, temps 20oc with lights off, 25oc lights on, dare say another fan moving air about should be added

Didn't realise you had to feed coco everyday, I've been doing every 2 days to the point it's fairly dry

Going auto feed next time lol

Wondered why the plants were doing ok but not good as they could of..
there only just under 4 into flower so not all lost lol

Back
Top Bottom