Looking for some insight

SirGrow360

Hey guy I'm running a 2k 5x10 grow tent and I was wondering How can I hit 3lbs any insight would help..I'm trying to use less plants as possible and more veg time...

Setup
10 x 5 Grow Tent
2 1000w mh and hps (bulbs)
Promix Hp soil
Advanced Nutrients (Micro Grow Bloom)pH Perfect
Golden tree Humboldt Secret
Cal-Mag
Rootmentary Roots(additive)
5 Gal Pots
4 fans
2 6 inch can fan
Also Carbon Filter and all other accessories

So I'm trying to achieve 3 lbs off this setup any advice
Strains: Chernobyl, GSC, and Snowcap still in veg

Re: ♧♧♧Looking for some Insight ♧♧♧

I thought about DWC...just haven't made the move just yet still doing research on it....although I love using Canna Coco I just opt out and thought I'd give Promix a try...(not liking it so far):thumb::thumb::blunt:

Sound very doable with your setup and soil. 2/3 gram per watt.

My only concern is pot size and number of plants. If you're growing fewer larger plants 5 gal may not be enough roots space. How many plants total?

Also does your Promix HP have mycorrhizae? It works much better if it does. Also works better if you mineralize it with calcium carbonate, soft rock phosphate, and gypsum in ratio 6-5-3. It helps soil organisms help roots. But avoid overfeeding potassium, it stops soil organisms from working. I did that to current batch just before moving to flower tent and it took care of a lot of problems I was having through veg.

Last thing would be to add worm castings. Mix into soil and top dress. It feeds soil organisms, plants and helps protect against pests.

There are a lot of journals about Doc Bud's kit and live organic soil (LOS) that can help with using promix even if you don't use their whole system.

I'm thinking 8 plants veg and trained for 8 weeks 4 under each light move them up to 7gal or possibly 10 gal pots...Honestly I'm thinking scrog that give 4 plants a 5x5 space under a 1000 each...I'm hoping to hit with that route..

Here is a ideal what I'm working with...I main topped 3 and it's been topped multiple times afterwards..the others I just topped multiple times and lst only...
20161113_002644.jpg
20161113_002641.jpg
20161113_002623.jpg
20161111_110452.jpg
20161111_110444.jpg
20161111_110423.jpg
20161111_110452.jpg
20161113_002623.jpg
20161113_002641.jpg

It will depend a lot on the strains you're growing. I've been cloning pineapple chunk now for a few rounds and it's a low yielder, but dynamite bud !! But you have more than enough light to produce 3 lbs, easily, if you have few problems . It will also depend on your experience as a grower. I hope you a lot of luck !!

8 weeks veg is insanely long!

Firstly 4lbs should be the number and thats still less than a gram per watt. 2/3grams per watt isnt going to happen ever. 1.5 if you are master grower.

I hate soil growing, its so slow and contrary to believe it doesnt produce the best weed always.

Next time go coco. Its a simple transition from soil. Although its hydro its much easier to transition to switch to from soil as long as you follow certain rules. Coco will make veg time really short, from clone 3 weeks veg is all you need for monster indoor plants.

Go 4 plants per light. 5 gal will work fine if they smart pots. If not go 7gal.

Pro tip is to focus on roots in veg. Add great white mycorrhizae, voodoo juice and sensizym or cannazym from the beginning, also roots excellurator if you can get it. Thats how you will get massive buds. Too many people neglect this area and yield and quality suffers.

Feel free to check my journals out. Loads good tips in them.

Good luck.

Thanks for the knowledge Cultivator....my first 2 grows I used canna coco and their nutrients loved it nice healthy plants I only switch to promix and these nutrients because I I was supposed to run promix for my 1st run..So I thought I'll give it a try..by all means I should've never mad the switch I will never use promix again...the 4 plants per light will be next once these are done

---- 1.5 to +2lbs./kw ----

coco. Not cheap shit.

Fsck Canna. GenHydro @ Lucas Formula @ 6.2ph + Kool Bloom at up to 1100ppm week 5 & 7 of a 70 day flower cycle

70°f, 45-50% rh

10 gal. pots. Not 5's.

Plants wall to wall. Don't be shy.

Veg until 16", then flower.

Heavy indica genetics, i.e. Northern Lights #5.
No autos. M/F seeds recommend, not femmd.

That should do it. .

Back
Top Bottom